Chapter 16. Meeting Jung JinYoung.

I reached the hotel and walked up to the reception. There was a lady probably in her late 30s standing behind the desk.  

"Hello, I would like to have a room please.." I said to the lady. "How long will you be staying miss?" she asked. "Im not sure..." I replied. She nodded and typed something on her computer. 

She looked up at me and nodded, "There's a few rooms on the top floor available, you can have one. Here are the keys. Please dont get into any trouble." she said while handing the keys over to me. 

I smiled and took them. " Gomawo " I said.  She told me the room number and I headed off to find it.

As I reached the room I tried unlocking it but it didn't work. I sighed and kept trying. 

"Who are you?" I heard a voice ask from behind me. I turned around to be met with gorgeous green eyes. Red hair, and a very confused face.

"I-I um.. I'm new here... I'm just having trouble with my key.." I said. Why was I stuttering?! o.O

"Mweo? What is your room number?" he asked. "R465" I answered, he chuckled. I gave him a confused look and he spoke, "This is my room. " he giggled.

I smiled awkwardly and he chuckled once more, "Your rom is right across from mine" he said and motioned to the door behind him.

I smiled slightly and I walked to the door. "Are you okay though? You seem...Sad...?" he asked, I nodded and said "I am fine." he just looked at me.

"Boys are just jerks.." I muttered in english. 

"Not all boys." he stated. I looked at him in shock. 

"Y-you speak english..?" I asked.

He nodded and then spoke up again,in english "Yes. How about we go get lunch in a few?" he said.

I thought about it for a minute but then nodded. I don't know this guy but he seems nice. 

"Okay well I will see you later?" he asked. I nodded again and smiled a half smile.

"Your smile is amazing. Even though it is fake. You should smile more." he said, then walked into his room. 

"W-wait~!" I called out. He turned around and looked at me, "I-I didn't get your name..." I said.

He smiled and chuckled. "It is JinYoung. Jung Jin Young." 

"Kail Yoon Sung. My friends call me Kail." I smiled. 

"Then I will call you Yoonie!" he exclaimed like a 5 year old.

I giggled and nodded and he cheered, "YAY you laughed!!" 

I giggled once more and then walked into my room.

I stuck my tounge out at him and he laughed really hard. He was about to say something but I shut the door before he could speak. I giggled because I could hear him saying something about getting me back for ignoring him.

I took a shower and unpacked my stuff. I decided to take a short nap before lunch with Jin :) I will call him Jin since he's calling me Yoonie.. 

Lunch should be fun right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAAAAH! T_T I COMPLETED ONE OF MY STORIES SO I WILL BE UPDATING FASTER NOW! WOOT WOOT! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!! LOVE YOU! IF YOU VOTE AND FOLLOW ME I WILL PUT YOU IN THE STORY! HAHAHA ;) I WILL NEED ALOT OF EXTRAS! SO VOTE AND FOLLOW PEOPLE! VOTE AND FOLLOW!