Chapter 57. Look Alike?

~Kail's P.O.V~  Next Day ~  

I woke up and streched out my arms yawning.

I looked to my side to see that Sehun wasn't there.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 11:03am?!

The hell??

"Why didn't anyone wake me?" I whispered as I got up and walked into the bathroom, my voice was sore and scratchy.

I felt a bit dizzy but I ignored it and started brushing my teeth.

After brushing my teeth, I took a long shower and then changed into sweats and Kyungsoo's shirt that Sehun tried to throw away. 

I left my hair just the way it was because I was too tired to even run my fingers through it.

I sighed and slowly walked out of the room. 

As I reached the stairs I sighed.

I stood there staring at the stairs for a few minutes before sighing again.

I felt soooo lazy and tired.

"S-" I was about to call out for Sehun but I instantly stopped as I felt my throat burning.

I sighed.

'I must have a cold..' I thought as I sighed again.

I breathe out and sat down at the top of the staircase watching down.

After about 5 minutes of just staring at the stairs, I saw Chanyeol walk out of the kitchen.

He was about to climb up the stairs and he saw me.

"Saeng? What's wrong?" he asked as he walked up and sat next to me.

I shook my head and sighed.

"I feel tired.." I whispered so my throat wouldn't hurt.

"Dang you sound horrible" he said to me.

Gee thanks Chanyeol -__-

"Do you wanna go back to bed?" he asked.

I shook my head and pointed downstairs.

He chuckled as he got what I was telling him.

He got up and picked me up bridal style and started walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"What in the world..." Kris said as everyone looked at us as we walked out of the room.

"Damn I think I'm jealous" Baekhyun pouted.

Chanyeol helped me sit down at the table and Luhan gave Baekhyun a hug making the guys chuckle.

"What's wrong babe?" Sehun whispered as he was next to me.

I motioned for Chanyeol to tell him and he nodded.

"She's sick and her throat is sore so it hurts when she talks" he told Sehun.

"Oh... Kail should I take you to a hospital?" he asked with a concerned facial.

I shook my head and smiled at him.

"We should call the B1A4 guys over today.." Chen said.

I smiled, remembering how they came up with that nickname for them.

"Yea. They can bring their girlfriends so we could meet them" Suho said.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement and finished eating their lunch.

Well my brunch.. (breakfast and lunch) since I just woke up..

~4:00pm~  

We're all sitting around in the living room waiting for the guys to arrive.

As we were waiting the guys introduced me to this weird game that they made up but it was actually kinda fun.

Chanyeol made drew a 0 in the air and pointed to Kyungsoo, he quickly drew a 0 and then looked around before pointing Tao.

Tao hesitated to raise his hands but Kai and Suho who were on his left and right, both raised their hands.

Tao ended up being tortured haha.

The game's hard to explain and I'm too tired to explain it now anyways. Maybe later.

I was watching them play the game when I heard the doorbell ring.

I got up and opened the door seeing the guys with 4 girls behind them.

I didn't really see the girls' faces.

"Hey Yoonie" Jinyoung greeted as Baro ruffled my hair.

I bowed to them and they gave me a confused look.

"She can't speak, her throat hurts" Luhan's voice spoke from behind me.

I looked at him and smiled and then nodded at the other guys.

"Come in." Luhan smiled at them.

They nodded and walked in.

We all walked to the others and sat down.

Everything was seated and I saw that Jinyoung's girlfriend has shades on.

"Ahem.. Well this is Yoona. She's my girlfriend." CNU smiled and the girl slightly bowed.

She had bright red hair and a cute mole on her chin. She was really pretty.

"You don't have to bow Yoona" Lay smiled at her.

She nodded and smiled back.

"This is Sala. She's my girlfriend." Gongchan smiled as Sala waved slightly bowing her head.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" she smiled softly.

"Ey no need to be formal" Chen chuckled.

She nodded and smiled.

"This is Eimi. Lee Jin Eimi. The prettiest girl in the world" Sandeul said as Eimi blushed and looked down.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" She said quietly.

"And last but not least, This lovely lady here.My girlfriend. Is ChoRong." Jinyoung smiled as he motioned to his girlfriend. 

She bowed and smiled, "Annyeonghaseyo~" she said.

"Babe why are you wearing shades?" Kai asked her.

"She's in love with shades and glasses"

Jinyoung chuckled and took the shades off of her eyes.

 "The hell..." Xiumin mumbled.

I looked at the guys to see them with their eyes wide and their jaws dropped.

"Woah..." Kyungsoo said.

"What?" Jinyoung asked.

"Dude are you blind?" Kai asked him with his eyes wide.

"What are you talking about? She's beautiful~" Jinyoung said with a confused expression.

"No no.. Dude we're not saying that she's ugly.. Man she's hot. But she looks like-" 

I cut Kai off.

"M-ME..."