Chapter 86. Don't Do It...

"BYUN. BAEK. HYUN!" I shouted and I walked into the room giving Baekhyun a deadly glare.

"Goodluck hyung, love you" Kai said before running out of the room.

"Y-yes princess?" Baekhyun asked nervously, dismissing what Kai said.

"We need to talk." I said lowly.

He frowned and looked at me, "Yah... I know what this is about.." he sighed.

"You do? I mean.. ahem.. Well no shit sherlock!" I quickly went back to being angry. I was about to give in as I saw how sad he looked but nope! Nuh uh! I'm not letting him off the hook for hurting my brother like that. Well... I mean he had a reason.. BUT STILL!

"Would you please drop the tough act Sargent sarcastic?" Baekhyun sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Chanyeol's hurt Baekhyun-" 

"And you don't think I am too? Kail look I'm not apologizing if that's what you want me to do. He should've told me. I already forgave him-"

"He didn't know!" I exclaimed as my phone buzzed in my pocket.

"I don't care! He knows now right? I'm not apologizing. He hurt me first." Baekhyun replied.

"You're being immature Baekhyun!" I groaned as my phone buzzed again but this time, longer, indicating that I had a call.

I held up my finger as Baekhyun was about to reply and I pulled my phone out of my pocket and answered it.

~Phone Conversation~ 

Me: Yebeo?

Caller: Why are you ignoring my texts young lady?!

Me: Suho?

Suho: Yes honey. It's me, I'm sorry for yelling. 

Me: It's fine.... What's up?

Suho: Oh right! D.O said to meet him at the park in 2 hours.

Me: Waeyo?? I can't. I'm busy.

Suho: In 2 hours..

Me: I'll be busy then too!!

Suho: Okay. I'll tell him you'll be there!

Me: I can't!! 

Suho: Bye!

Me: Suho!!

Suho: Love you! Mwah!

~End of Conversation~

I shoved the phone back into my pocket and groaned in frustration.

"What is it?" Baekhyun asked.

"Kyungsoo wants me to meet up with him in 2 hours. I have to go now though.... Baekhyun" He looked at me, "Talk to him.. Please? He's not himself" I pleaded.

He sighed and nodded, "Fine.." he mumbled.

"Thanks, I'll plan your wedding" I said as I kissed his cheek and ran out the door before he could protest.

I quickly ran down the stairs and almost tripped on the last step but luckily, I didn't. I ran into the kitchen but as soon as I ran into the kitchen, my face collided with something hard. I rubbed my face and looked up to see Xiumin standing there with a confused yet amused look on his face.

"Please move oppa" I said as I pushed his chest since he was in front of me and I couldn't pass around him because it's a small door frame. 

He chuckled and held my shoulders, pushing me back gently, "Why are you such a hurry?" he asked.