Chapter 82. I Know.

~Kail's P.O.V~   

"What is it?" I asked noticing that he was wearing a serious expression.

"I know everything Kail. I know that he cheated on me. And I also know that you knew but never said anything." He said calmly but I could see the hurt in his eyes. 

I just stood there completely speechless. Then flashes of everything came rushing back to me.

~Flashback~  

"Please.. please please don't tell him. You're my sister right? If you care about me then you won't tell him or anyone. Please Kail" Chanyeol begged as I clearly saw that him and another girl was without a doubt, kissing right in front of the house. 

We're back inside now and I'm still completely shocked at what I saw.

"Who is she?" I asked him.

"YEOLA~!" Luhan called from the kitchen.

I ignored him and stared at Chanyeol. I looked into his eyes and I could tell that he was feeling guilty. I know Chanyeol wouldn't do something like this.. Not intentionally. He wouldn't hurt Baekhyun like that.

"Kail she's nothing to me. She just an old friend. Not even a friend actually.." He scoffed and then continued, "She's a slut.. A complete whor-"

"Then why were you full on making out with her?!" I whisper/yelled at him.

"It was a deal! I swear she's gone for good now." He replied, running his fingers through his hair.

"Whatever. I don't think I wanna know much more" I mumbled before turning around.

"Wait-"

"Tell him or I will.. Yeol... I love you.. But he needs to know okay?" I said as I glanced at him to see him gripping his hair. I sighed and walked into the kitchen to find out what Luhan wanted.

~End of flashback~

 "I'm not mad. Infact, I'm happy that that girl's gone for good." He said making my eyes grow wide.

"How di-"

"I was there." he cut me off leaving my jaw room to drop.

"Then why didn't you-"

"I saw how guilty he was. I was pissed but I forgave him. It just hurt because he still didn't tell me about it." he cut me off once more.

"Baek just know that he didn't chea-"

"I know." He sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"But.." I trailed off.

"But?" he asked.

"Nothing. I'm just curious as to what that deal was.." I said softly as he chuckled.

"I may sound stupid when I say this but I don't think I even wanna know." he said.

I nodded and he sighed.

"Just don't tell him that I know. I just need to know that he trusts me as much as I trust him. If he trusts me then he'll tell me right?" He asked me.

I nodded slowly, "I guess so. Baek... If he doesn't tell you, just don't-"

"I know Kail. I know." He said softly.

I pulled him into a hug and he buried his face in my neck. I could feel wet, warm tears sliding down my shoulder and to my back indicating that he was crying. I sighed and hugged him tightly as he let his tears flow freely.