Chapter 41. Confusion

We've been hanging out together all day and now it's time for us to leave.

"Got everything?" Sehun asked.

I nodded and we both went downstairs together to meet the others.

 We walked downstairs to see everyone waiting for us, their bags already in the vans.

"Finally!" Chen yelled.

Sehun chuckled and we all walked outside after making sure that we had everything.

We got into the vans in the same order as before.

Chanyeol , Baekhyun , Sehun , Kyungsoo , Xiumin, Me and Luhan. 

Chen , Lay , Tao , Kris , Lay , Suho , and Kai. 

Xiumin and Kris drove the vans and we were on our way home.

~Skipping ride~  

"Waaahhh Home sweet home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kai yelled and ran inside.

The door was locked and he ended up running into the door, face first.

Chen ran up to him and helped him up, "You okay?" he asked.

Kai nodded while rubbing his head.

Kyungsoo and Luhan were both laughing the whole time.

"Yah! Stop laughing!" Kai pouted.

"You're so stupid" Luhan laughed out.

"Pabo" Kyungsoo chuckled.

Sehun shook his head and Lay unlocked the door.

"Get in before rain falls, the sky seems grey" Lay said.

All of us ran into the house with our bags and we just plopped down wherever we could in the living room.

"We should take our showers now and hang out for the rest of the day. It's only...." Luhan paused to look at his watch, "6:52" he said.

"I agree" I said and got up to go upstairs.

I walked up the stairs and into the room and I heard someone walk in behind me.

"Miss Yoon. I'm afraid to shower alone.." Sehun whispered and hugged me from behind.

I pushed him away, "Ew.. You pervert" I laughed.

He chuckled and leaned in to kiss me but I ducked and ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

 "Yah!" he shouted, "I'll go bathe in Luhan's room then!" he exclaimed and I heard a door close.

I sighed and smiled to myself.

I stripped and took a shower.

I brushed my teeth a bit before changing into sweats and Kyungsoo's shirt.

I stepped out of the bathroom to see a pouting Sehun and an angry Luhan.

"Kail. Tell you boyfriend that I'm not gay okay?" Luhan growled and walked out of the room, slamming the door.

I gave Sehun a confused look and he sighed.

"I didn't know he was in the bathroom..." he muttered.

I hugged him and we walked downstairs to see the rest of guys lazing around.

"Oh my god there's nothing to do!" Chen exclaimed.

"Hey, where's Lay?" Tao asked.

I shrugged and the others did the same.

"LAAY!!!" Kai called.

I heard a door slam and Lay came down with a pissed off look while holding a piece of paper.

"Chen I have a question" Lay said and walked up to the confused looking boy. 

"What is it?" he asked.

"What exactly did the doctor tell you and didn't tell us at the hospital?" Lay asked while holding up the piece of paper.

"What's that?" Xiumin asked and took the paper from Lay's hands.

"Ask Chen" Lay growled.

I looked at Sehun and he looked at me with the same confused face I was wearing.

Xiumin looked at the paper for a minute before looking up at Chen with a confused look.

"Che-" Xiumin was cut off by Lay.

"Is that why you were missing for a whole fucking year?!" he snapped.

"Wh-where'd you get that?" Chen stuttered.

"Chen you've been hiding your true self from us this whole time?" Xiumin asked him.

A tear fell from Chen's eye and he was about to speak but Lay cut him off.

"You tricked all of us, what were you planning on doing? Huh?!" Lay held him my his shirt.

"Lay!" I was about to run up to them but Xiumin stopped me.

"I-I wasn't planing on doing anything!" Chen cried out, "I-I only did it to get away from them Lay, I swear! I would-I would never...ever hurt you guys.. Please.." he cried.

Lay huffed and pushed him making him fall back.

By this time, everyone saw the paper and had either tears in their eyes, or a confused or hurt expression.

I was about to take the paper from Sehun's hands but he pulled it back.

"What's wrong with all of you?!" I yelled at them.

They just stared at Chen in disbelief.

I snatched the paper from Sehun and looked at it.

I stared at it, complete shock washing over me.

"Kail.." Sehun took the paper from my hands and shook me slightly.

I ignored Sehun and looked up at the crying Chen.

 What I had in my hands.. 

A death certificate.. 

It had a picture..

Of...

Chen... Bloody...

His lifeless body.. 

- - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -  - --  - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - - - -