Chapter 87. Crying.

~6 months later~   

"Oh my god SO pretty!!" Yoona, CNU's girlfriend exclaimed as I walked out of the dressing room of the Chapel.

Today's my wedding day.. I'm finally marrying the one I love. I couldn't be any happier than I am right now. 

Sala came back 3 months ago claiming that she was sorry. She explained to Gongchan that her dad was forcing her to stay away from him and she didn't have a choice. She had to move to America and ignore Gongchan. She couldn't bring herself to tell him why she said those things. But he forgave her in the end. He hesitated... but she earned his trust again. 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun are back together again.. Well they've been back together ever since the day Chanyeol saved him from the 'loan sharks' ... Kai and Chen agreed to be the loan sharks to scare Baekhyun and well they started a chaos in the middle of the mall. Yes the MALL. They decided to jump Baekhyun while he was out buying some new clothes. Those trolls..

Luhan finally got a girlfriend.. Her name is Yuri. She's really pretty and she's younger than him by 2 years. I've never seen Luhan happier since I knew him. He's been happy but never this happy. I'm really glad he found someone for himself.

Kyungsoo got upset when we told everyone the wedding date a few months back but he said that he's happy for me either way. That time at the park, I ran out on him. I didn't have any other choice. I didn't know what to do or what to say. He forgave me for that. I'm still feeling a bit guilty but I can't help it.

Sehun asked Kyungsoo to be the best man and Kyungsoo hesitated at first but he agreed anyways. Suho will be walking down the aisle with me since I don't have a dad anymore. That won't upset me, I can't let my past come back to me. This will be a new beginning for me. In fact.. This is just the beginning of my journey.

Chorong and Eimi will be the two flower girls, and not to mention that Chorong is 2 months pregnant with Jinyoung's child. I'm so happy for the both of them, Jinyoung proposed to her just a a few weeks ago and she said yes, obviously. 

We found out that Baro's crush was actually LUHAN. 

 Yes. Luhan. Lu Han. I know, shocking. But that's that. 

He moved on though, because Luhan's straight. 

Baro found a guy named Kim Nam Joon. He's a really nice guy and his voice is as deep as Chanyeol's. They perfect together. 

Derek got released from prison last month but a week after they found him dead in the hotel he was staying in. Turns out he was doing drugs and took an overdose. 

Speaking about overdose.. Those papers Kai was trying to hide in his room. He writes songs and one of them are called overdose. Lay and Tao found out when they snuck into his room and later Kai went in and started singing and writing lyrics. He wrote other songs and my favourite was called, Moonlight. He's a great writer, I never knew he could express himself like that. But at least we all found out that he expresses himself through the lyrics of his songs.

The others are all the same, practically no one changed. We just found out new things about eachother. 

-

"Thanks.." I said as I chewed on my lower lip.

"Someone's nervous~" Eimi sang as Chorong and Yoona both giggled behind her.

"I'm not nervous" I replied, "I'm just.. not used to all this attention" I mumbled.

"Sureee..." Eimi sang and then there was a knock on the door.