Chapter 51. Laughing And Girlfriends.

~Kail's P.O.V~   

We're home now and Sehun's making me stay in bed.

It's been almost a week and he's still worrying.

"Sehun I'm fineee!" I sighed but he just kept denying it.

"You're not fine Kail. The doctor said to keep you in bed and that's what I'm doing. Now stay here. I'll be right back." he said to me.

I sighed and he kissed my cheek before walking out of the room.

~Sehun's P.O.V~        

I walked downstairs to see Chen, tears falling from his eyes.

"Chen, he'll be fine. Atleast he's talking.." I said, sitting down next to him.

"Barely.." he said, almost a whisper.

I sighed and patted his back.

"Chen... If you keep crying and not eating, you'll get sick" I said to him.

"Sehun don't worry about me. You have Kail to worry about." he said softly.

I sighed and got up.

"Excuse me.." I said and I walked upstairs and into Lay's room.

"Lay" I called.

He turned to look at me.

"Hm?" 

"Stop acting like this.. She's not coming back. Everyone's worrying about you and Chen's barely even eating anymore. Kail's sick and Xiumin and D.O are both constantly worrying about her and you. It's been almost a week now and your changing. Lay.. Don't got back to the way you were before you met us..." I said the last part softly.

He looked at me as if remembering something.

He sighed, "Sehun you know.. I didn't forget about you.." he said softly.

"What?" I asked, not believing I heard that correctly.

He sighed and looked at me.

"I didn't forget you.. I know I've only been acting like I did.." he trailed off.

"Why did you do that? Lay do you know how much that hurt me? I thought that you forgot me. Everything we did before. We were best friends.. You acted like you only knew Chen... Why?" I asked him.

He sighed and shook his head. 

"I don't know..Sehun I really don't know.. I'm sorry.." 

~Kail's P.O.V~meanwhile~   

A few minutes after Sehun left.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked into the room.

"Hey where's Sehun?" Chanyeol asked.

"You just missed him" I shrugged.

"Crap.. I'll be right back then." He said and ran out of the room.

I looked at Baekhyun and he shrugged and sat down next to me on the bed.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

I shrugged and pursed my lips. 

"Oh my gosh I'm finee.. You guys really need to stop asking. For these past few days that's the only question I've been hearing" I groaned.

He chuckled, "Ok ok mian. Hmm.. Do you feel better?" he smirked.

I groaned and hit him with a pillow and he laughed.