Chapter 17. Lunch and Exo.

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I groaned and looked at the time, It's 11:30am. I sighed and got up. I walked over to the door not even bothering to look through the peephole.

I opened the door the be faced with a green eyed angel. O_O OH CRAP IT'S JINYOUNG! >\\\< 

"Uhhh..... You forgot?" he asked. "Um... Gemme 5 minutes?" I begged, he chuckled and nodded. I smiled slightly and closed the door.

I ran to the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. How could I forget? T_T I think I'm getting old.

I brushed my hair, leaving it flowing down my back and I threw on a random outfit. Pink ripped jeans and a pink bunny fitted shirt. Not my best choice but it can work. I put on my pink vans and I walked out of the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone and saw that I had alot of new messages. From the boys. I'll read them later. I stuffed the phone into my pocket and and walked out of the room. 

"Woah, you look beautiful" Jinyoung complimented while flashing a generous smile.

"Thank you :)" I smiled. "Ready?" he asked. I nodded and we made our way down to the first floor.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

We arrived at a fancy restaurant, I was too busy admiring it. Jinyoung was talking to someone but I just ignored it. This place is AMAZING. Only rich people could afford to eat here. O_O

"Umm.. Jin?" I whispered. "Hmm?" I replied after finishing talking with a man. The man lead us to our seats and we thanked him. "Don't you think we could eat somewhere... Cheap..?" I asked slightly embarrassed.

He chuckled and shook his head, "I can afford it. Don't worry :)" he said. I nodded and then a different waiter walked up to us.

"Hello. Would you like to start up with some drinks?" he asked. 

Jinyoung looked at me and I nodded, "Yea just water please." he said. 

The waiter smiled and nodded then walked off.

"So Where did you learn to speak English?" he asked me. 

"Oh, um I lived in Canada for 3 years. I learned it there." I answered. 

"Canada's a really nice place. I've been there." he said.

I nodded. "What about you? Where did you learn English?" I asked.

"I've known English since I was small. I grew up speaking both languages." he said.

"Wow. That must have been hard.." I said.

"Nah.. It was pretty easy. " he replied.

I smiled and nodded. The waiter came back with our drinks and asked if we wanted to order anything yet. We gave him our orders and he walked off the get the food.

-

-

After we finished eat we left the restaurant. 

"Do you wanna go to the hotel now or somewhere else?" he asked me while we were walking. 

"Umm.. Lets go to the hotel. I'm tired and my friends have been blowing up my phone all day." I sighed.