Chapter 54. Message NOT Received.

~1 week later~    Kail's P.O.V~       

"Hey" I said as I sat down next to Suho and Tao.

"Hey" they both said at the same time.

"When was the last time we had a full conversation??" Suho asked me.

I shrugged and took some of his chips.

He chuckled and was about to tickle me but Tao stopped him.

"Suho eomma. Don't tickle her. She still gets pain in her right side" he said to him.

"Really?" Suho asked me.

I nodded, "Yup." 

"It's been a week though" he said.

"Yea I know but it doesn't hurt as much. Don't worry" I smiled.

He nodded and ruffled my hair, standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"We should go to the beach today.. It's still early and we still have alot of food and snacks" I heard Lay saying.

I turned around and looked to see Lay and Chen coming down the stairs.

"I agree!" Tao said while getting up and going to the kitchen also.

"Kail go ask Sehun if he wants to go to the beach. Most of the guys already agreed." Lay said to me.

I nodded and got up, walking upstairs and into mine and Sehun's room.

"Sehun AHH" I instantly turned around and was about to walk out of the room but Sehun grabbed me and pinned me to the bed.

"Yah! Off! Now!" I demanded.

He chuckled and kissed me but I didn't kiss back.

"Sehun your only wearing boxers" I mumbled as his lips were still on mine.

"Who cares? I'm sexy and you know it" he smirked.

"Are you hanging out with Kim Jongin alot? Your banned." I said as I tried to pushed him off of me.

He laughed and kissed my neck making me shiver.

"S-sehun ahhh" I called his name but it came out more like a moan as he nibbled on my soft spot.

I felt him smirk against my neck and he continued kissing and biting softly.

I bit my lip and placed my hands on his chest pushing slightly but not hard.

His hands slowly traveled up my shirt and he rubbing circles all over my body making me moan again and bite my lip.

"Sehunni- Oh...oh god.. I'll call a hotel..." Luhan's voice spoke.

Sehun laughed and got off of me.

He threw on his clothes and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Sehun, Lay sent a message to you but I don't think you got it" Luhan said while shooting a look at me making me blush and throw a pillow at him.

Sehun laughed, "What is it?" 

"We're going to the beach and he wanted to know if you wanna come" Luhan said.

"Yea sure. We'll be down in 5 minutes" Sehun said.

Luhan nodded and walked out of the room.

Sehun looked at me and smirked.

"Guess what" he said.

"W-what?" I asked him.

"We're going to a hotel tomorrow" he smirked and walked out of the room.

My eyes widened and I blushed like crazy.

I quickly got up and started packing for the beach trip.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~A/N~

          SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. JUST WANTED TO PUT THIS UP.. MIANHAE AGAIN HEHE