Chapter 72. Explanation and Slapping.

~Kail's P.O.V~ 10:15pm~   

"BEDTIME!" Chen exclaimed as he lazily got up from the couch.

I surprises me how he is tired but he could still yell so loud.

"Yeaaah... I'll hit the hay too. Goodnight babe" Kai said as he leaned closer to me and pecked my lips.

"YAH!" I shouted at him as I kicked him making him groan. 

"Jongin" Xiumin warned and Kai smirked and ran upstairs behind Chen.

"Well. Goodnight everyone" Kris and Tao said at the same time as they both got up and walked up the stairs. 

"Night guys and Kail" Suho said before leaving also.

"Are you guys still fighting?" I asked Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Chanyeol shook his head and sighed, "Ani.. We're fine now." he replied and Baekhyun nodded sheepishly.

I was currently sitting between Luhan and Kyungsoo and I turned to see Luhan fast asleep on my shoulder, snoring softly.

"Umin" I called and he hummed a lazy reply. 

"Carry Luhannie upstairs" I smiled as he groaned and got up.

"Ugh.. This fat bitch.." He murmured and I slapped his arm.

"Yah oppa be nice" I scolded as he just rolled his eyes and picked up Luhan from the couch.

"I don't see why we can't just wake him up" Kyungsoo said as he stood up along with me.

"Yeah. Why can't we?" Xiumin asked as he looked at me.

"Because people like having their beauty sleep and right now Lulu's having his" I answered and they rolled their eyes at my answer.

Xiumin started walking up the stairs but he ended up slipping and dropping Luhan halfway up. Luhan rolled straight down the stairs and my eyes widened and I quickly went to see if he was okay.

"Luhan??" I panicked as he was groaning.

"Oops.." Xiumin blunted before leaving to go to his room.

"Yeol come help me" I called.

"I'm not holding him though" he clarified as he helped Luhan sit up.

"Are you okay Lu?" I asked him but he just groaned in reply.

"That bastard" he mumbled as he rubbed the back of his head.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were behind us snickering at Luhan's bad luck.

"Lay can you check his head?" I asked as Lay walked out of the kitchen.

"tomorrow.. I'm tired" he mumbled as he was about to walk up the stairs.

"Pleasseeee" I pouted as I helped Luhan in rubbing the back of his head.

Lay sighed and crouched down next to Luhan, he parted his hair a bit and stared at his head for about 5 seconds before getting up again.

"He's fine. Goodnight~" he yawned and walked up the stairs leaving Luhan groaning in pain.

Chanyeol chuckled at Lay's bluntness and I just pouted as Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were still laughing behind us.

Luhan stood up after about 2 minutes and Baekhyun and Kyungsoo finally calmed down.

"D.O, Kail said that she's sleeping with me tonight" Luhan said as he pulled me up the stairs.