Chapter 31. Live it.

~Kail's P.O.V~  

   "H-hello?" I called. I could see a figure standing in front of me but I cannot see the face.

"Who are you?" I asked loudly.  The figure didn't move but it spoke.

"Kail Yoon Sung.. This isn't your time. You have a life to live." the voice spoke.

"Wha-what are you talking about?" I asked.

"You have your life to live. This is just the beginning Kail, a lot of things are going to happen in your life. Not sad things. Not bad things. But the truth will be revealed and happy things will happen. Your wishes will come true Kail."

"Wha-" I was cut off by a bright flashing light.

"Live it." The voice boomed soothingly and then all I could hear was screaming and cries. 

I tried to open my eyes but it wouldn't open. 

I heard whispering and footsteps, a door closing right after.

I heard a beeping noise and some gasps.

"What's going on?"

"Is this even possible?"

"Mrs. Kail can you hear us?"

"Get Doctor Drew." 

"How?"

"It's a miracle.." 

Talking filled my ears. 

I tried opening my eyes but it still wouldn't open. 

I felt something being placed on face and that's when I realized I couldn't breathe until now.

I forced my mouth open and I spoke one word.

"Sehun..." 

My eyes opened slightly and I saw two doctors walking around the room and grabbing different things.

I felt a stinging pain in my arm and I gasped.

"Shh..." a nurse soothed. 

The pain subsided and I started breathing normally.

"Mrs. Kail can you hear us well?"  a doctor asked.

"Y-yes." I said sorely.

"Can you see well?" he asked.

"Y-yea, I can" I answered.

"This is truly a miracle.. I've never seen anything like it. Mrs. Kail you're fine! Healthy! How...?" The doctor asked.

People burst through the door and I turned my head instantly to see 16 boys with tears in their eyes and smiles on their faces.

I was about to talk but I was pulled into a hug by my one and only love, Sehun..

"Kail..." he whispered.

"I'm so sorry Sehun.." I whispered.

He hugged me tightly and surprisingly it didn't hurt.

"You scared me Kail.. I-I thought tha-" I cut him off.

"Shh.. Sehun I'm here now.." I said softly hugging him back.

He broke the hug and crashed his lips into mine, the sparks never leaving for even a second.

I kissed back and I heard someone clear their throat.

I pulled away and looked the see the boys smiling at me with tears in their eyes.

"Kail please don't scare us like that ever again.." Baekhyun said while coming closer and hugging me.