Chapter 59. Hurt.

~Chanyeol's P.O.V~   

"Well what's his name? We'll help you find him.." Xiumin asked.

"His name is Park Chan Yeol ... " 

Park Chan Yeol ...

Park Chan Yeol ...

Park Chan Yeol ...

Park Chan Yeol ...

Park Chan Yeol ...  

It can't be me... Right? I mean, yes I was adopted but the guys.. They never knew that.. But I know for sure that I never had any sisters... RIGHT?!

Everyone turned their attention to me as I accidently blurted out my thoughts.

"Yeol.. You were adopted?" Baekhyun asked me softly.

"Baek.." I trailed off.

"Park Chan Yeol?" Lay asked ChoRong, "Are you sure? Because he's Park Chan Yeol.." he said while pointing his finger at me.

Kail remained silent the whole time. She looked shocked and confused.

ChoRong walked up to me and she was about to lift my shirt and my eyes widened.

WTF?!

~Baekhyun's P.O.V~  

"Park Chan Yeol?" Lay asked ChoRong, "Are you sure? Because he's Park Chan Yeol.." he said while pointing his finger in Chanyeol's direction. 

ChoRong walked up to Chanyeol and stared at him.

She was about to lift his shirt and I felt the anger build up inside of me as she touched him.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?!" I yelled at her.

The guys all looked shocked as I pulled her hand away from his shirt.

Chanyeol was silent and I knew that he was shocked about this whole situation.

"B-Baek.." Kail called me.

"Kail" I answered.

She shook her head and walked up to Chanyeol and slowly raised his shirt. I didn't feel jealous or angry because I trusted her too much. And I have to admit that, If Chanyeol rejected me.. Then I might still be in love with her.

She ran her finger across his birthmark that was on the upper left of his waist.

"This can't be just a coincidence.." ChoRong breathe out as she lifted her shirt, showing us her birthmark.

She looked at Kail and she also lifted her shirt, showing her birthmark close to her.. Err... Breasts.. 

"I should go...." Kai trailed off as he covered his lower region.

"You really should" Xiumin growled at him, noticing what was happening.

Kai ran up the stairs and we continued.

"Wait so.. Chanyeol's your brother?" Chen asked ChoRong and Kail. 

ChoRong looked at Chanyeol, "When were you born?" She asked him. 

"November 27th, 1992" he answered cautiously. 

"Were you adopted?" She asked him.

~Kail's P.O.V~  

"Were you adopted?" She asked Chanyeol.

He sighed and nodded.

The guys all looked shocked and confused.