Chapter 71. Person

GUYS I PERSONALLY THINK THAT KRIS WON'T LEAVE EXO.. THAT'S JUST MY OPINION BECAUSE WITHOUT HIM IN EXO THEN IT WON'T BE EXO ANYMORE. ANYWAYS.. PROCEEDING TO THE STORY. YOU GUYS SUGGESTED KYUNGSOO, I WANTED IT TO BE KYUNGSOO TOO HEHEHE :3 BUT ANYWAYS, KYUNGSOO IT IS. BUT THERE'LL BE A FEW TWISTS IN THE FUTURE CHAPTERS SO BE PREPARED. :) DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OKAY? KAMSA (GOMAWO) <3 SARANGHAE <3 

-

-

-

-

~Kail's P.O.V~

"Stop it!" I exclaimed as I walked into Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's room, after hearing them yell at each other for so long.

"Just stop it! Baekhyun loves you Chanyeol and you love him!" I yelled at Chanyeol. 

"And as you said Baekhyun. It's just mixed feelings.. You don't love me. You just think you do.." I said softly as I looked at Baekhyun but he just looked down.

"It hurts.. It hurts to know that the person you love, loves someone else.." Chanyeol said as he stared at Baekhyun but Baekhyun just kept adverting Chanyeol's stare. 

"Baekhyun" I called and he sighed and looked at Chanyeol.

"Yeol I'm sorry. I love you alot.. you know that right? I know this is mixed feelings I'm having but I know for sure that your the one I want to be with forever." he said as his eyes glistened with tears.

"Baekhyun.. I love you too......" alkdafksdnf... That's pretty much all I heard since I walked out of the room to give them their privacy. 

As I was walking down the corridor I crashed into someone and almost fell but luckily whoever it was caught me right before I could fall. He surrounded his arms around my waist and I looked up to see him staring right back at me. 

"Oh.. Lay, mianhae" I said as I was about to get out of his embrace but he tightened it.

"L-lay.." I stuttered slightly and he looked at me.

He slowly leaned closer to me and I became tensed.

As soon as I felt his lips touch mine my body stiffen and I felt myself being ripped away from his embrace and I looked to see no other than Xiumin oppa glaring at Lay.

"Sorry Kail.." Lay said before turning around and running into his room.

Xiumin's grip loosened on my arm and I breathe out a 'thank you' before turning around.

"Where are you going?" he asked as he held my arm but gently.

"To Kyungsoo oppa's room. It's late and I feel tired.." I mumbled.

"Did you have dinner? And it's not late. It's only 7pm." he said.

I shook my head, "I'm not that hungry. I'll eat enough tomorrow to make up for it-"

"I'll bring to food up to D.O's room. You'll eat. " he ceased me and turned around to go downstairs.

I sighed and walked into Kyungsoo's room to see it slightly dark and the bright light of his phone shining on his face as he was laying on one side of the bed. 

I turned on the lights and he flinched, "Yah!" he muttered as he blocked his eyes.

"Oh sorry I forgot you were a vampire.." I mumbled as I turned the lights back off and he chortled.