Chapter 28. 15-50%

~Sehun's P.O.V~ 

"How is he?!" Tao asked the doctor.

The doctor sighed and shook his head, "I'm sorry boys. He's in a critical state. I've never seen anything like it.." he said to us. 

"What are you saying?" Kris asked with tears in his eyes.

"I'm saying that whatever it is that he has, it's too strong. His pulse is slowing down at times, his breathing is irregular and un-even." the doctor stated.

"Please save him.." Luhan whimpered. 

"I'm sorry but I don't think he can survive this condition. The other doctors and I have never seen this before. It's not even search-able. The only thing we can do is pray and hope for a miracle." he told us.

"How will we know if he's getting better?" I asked. 

"We will keep him under supervision here in the CR. ( Care room ) I will call you if anything happens." The doctor said.

"What's the possibility of him surviving?" Kai asked softly and his voice cracking here and there. 

The doctor sighed,  "There's only a 15% ( percent ) chance that he'll survive." he said.

"What?! 15?? Out of 100?! No!" Tao cried out. 

"I'm sorry. There's nothing else we can do but observe." the doctor stated. This doctor is pissing me off. He keeps saying sorry but he looks like he doesn't even give a flying crap.

"WHAT TH-" Suho cut Luhan off.

"Luhan calm down! Doctor what can we do?" Suho asked the doctor.

"There's nothing you can do." He replied.

Tao turned around and sped off, "Tao!" I shouted but he didn't stop. Suho and Kris ran off behind him and Xiumin broke down right then and there.

"Xiumin hyung stop crying" Baekhyun whimpered while trying to hold in his sob. 

"First K-kail and n-now chen. I-I hate thi-this" Xiumin sobbed.

"Guys.." D.O said. Tears were falling form his eyes but he kept a straight face. 

I looked at D.O and he looked back at me, he was holding his phone in his hand, his grip tight. 

"What Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asked.

He held out his phone and Lay grabbed it. He looked at the phone and then looked up at me with an expression that I can't explain. 

"Sehun..." Lay said. I walked up to him and snatched the phone from his hands. 

I felt my heart break and shatter into a million pieces when I saw what was on the phone. A picture of Kail... Tied up and a gag in her mouth.. Her face all scratched and bruised. A girl standing behind her holding a gun to Kail's head while smirking. She looked familiar..

There was message under the picture saying "Come and get her (address)"

This is my fault.. I shouldn't have left her.. I shouldn't have left.. I shouldn't have.. Please god... Please.. 

"Sehun ah...We have to find her.. Please.. Let's go there.."  Baekhyun whimpered.

I nodded and called the police. 

I saw people walking up to us and I turned to see Tao, Suho and Kris. 

"We'll go but Suho, Kris and Kyungsoo should stay here just incase anything happens to Chen." Chanyeol said. 

They didn't protest and they nodded. 

 We walked out and saw a couple of police cars outside.

A police officer walked up to us and asked to see the phone. 

I handed it to him and he looked at it and read the message under it.

"We'll have to get there now but it may be a trick." 

He stated.

I nodded and looked at the other guys. 

"We'll split up into different cars." Chanyeol said.

The police officer protested at first but we insisted that we go. 

-

-

The drive to the place was long and tense. I sighed as the car pulled up in a gravel yard. 

We all came out of the cars silently and walked towards the house. Some police men ran to the back of the house and some hid, in almost every place you turn, you'll see them.

I really hope that this is the right place.. Please please please let it be the right place.  

I heard some one whistle and I turned my head to see a police officer behind a car door aiming his gun at the door and a few others aiming at all the windows and other small areas.

He motioned to me and the other guys to hide and we just hid in random places but good spots so that we wouldn't blow our cover.

~Kyungsoo's P.O.V~   

It's only been about an hour since the other guys left to go find Kail. I hope they find her. She's my best friend. She's like a sister to me but more at the same time. I don't have a crush on her. I mean, I just love her and care for her too much. But that's all. 

"Do you think they'll find her?" Suho asked softly. 

"They'll find her. Don't worry." Kris replied while patting Suho's shoulder. 

"Yea. Just think positive." I said while smiling slightly at them. 

I heard a door open and I turned my attention to see the same doctor who we were talking to earlier. 

He walked up to us and the three of us got up and looked at him.

 "Chen is responding to the medicine and I'll raise the percentage to 50%.. He's still very weak and dry. We feed him and give him water with tubes so you don't have to worry about that. I will try my best to get him to recover soon." the doctor said to us.

A slight smile crept up on my face and I turned to other two other guys and saw the same. Chen's percentage was 15. Now it's 50. That's a huge difference. He's improving really fast.

 "Really? 50%??" Suho asked with a hopeful face.

The doctor nodded and smiled at Suho.

"Yes Suho. 50%. Maybe by tomorrow he may do some more improving." the doctor said.

"Can we see him?" Kris asked. 

"I'm sorry but no one is allowed in the C.R other than doctors. You will see him soon though. Don't worry." he replied.

"Okay.." Suho sighed and the doctor walked off to go to another room.

We all sat back down and waited for anything actually.. 

Just to hear that Chen will be fine.