Chapter 5.

~LUHAN'S P.O.V~

I felt bad for Kail. Sehun told us all what happened to her, Tao and Baekhyun even cried. I woke up to the sounds of screaming coming from the guestroom.

"Kail." I mumbled. Shes the only girl here and shes occupying the guestroom. I got up and ran to the guestroom only to find her thrashing around on the bed, she was soaked in her own sweat and her chest heaved up and down rapidly as she looked like she couldn't breathe.

I ran up to her and shook her, "Kail!" I said trying to wake her up. What the hell is happening? Is she having a seizure or-

"Please! Please stop!" She screamed.

A nightmare.

"Kail- Kail wake up it's just a dream!" I yelled as she kept thrashing aroundwhile i tried waking her up.

The 11 guys showed up at the door, they must have heard the screaming. Sehun pushed through them and ran in, he shook kail,

"Kail, wake up, wake up you're just dreaming" he said while shaking her.

"SEHUN NO!" she screamed, All of our eyes widened and we looked at Sehun, he had the same expression.  "please, please don't..." She whispered loud enough for us to hear,

"Kail please wake up! your just dreaming!" Sehun yelled. All of us stood there staring at the scene unfolding in front of our eyes. Shocked.

"SEHUN STOP!" she screamed again, I glanced at Sehun  and I could swear I saw a tear fell from his eyes.

Lay went up to her and pulled her up before whispering in her ear, "it's just a dream," he whispered over and over.

"Sehun please..." she whispered weakly.

She suddenly flew up breathing hard and when she saw all of us she cowered back into Sehun's chest.

"W-where's sehun?" She whispered, I guess she didn't see him next to her.

"I'm right here Kail.." he said, she jumped when she heard the sudden voice from behind her, she settled down a little bit. The guys were going back to their rooms one by one. 

Lay, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and I all stayed and all the others left for their rooms.

"Wanna tell us what that was all about?" Chanyeol asked.

She sighed, "S-sehun.. Yoy had a gun and you-"

"He what?" Baekhyun asked her.

"H-he held it up to me and he-"

Sehun stood up making her stop and look up at him with teary eyes.

Baekhyun hugged her and she burst out into a fit of sobs into his shoulder, Sehun shot her? Why would she have a nightmare about sehun?

I looked at him and he had pure horror written across his face, "Kail..." he whispered, she looked up at him, "I would never....ever..." he said to her, she looked at him for a while before nodding,

"I believe you.." she whispered.

"Go back to sleep, we'll talk about this in the morning." Lay stated.

We all nodded and walked out of the room, "W-wait" she whispered, Lay, Sehun and I stopped and turned around but it looks like Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn't hear her so they exited and went to their rooms without stopping. 

"What's wrong?" Lay asked, walking back up to her,

"C-can you stay?" She asked softly, we looked at eachother before nodding. 

We slept on the floor on cushions and pillows. 

~MORNING~

We were all downstairs eating when Xiumin started talking, "Kail?" he asked and she looked up at him,

"Yes?" she answered with a small smile. I guess she let go of last night's memories. She seemed fine.

"Where are you parents?" he asked, That's a good question.. She never talks about them. 

She looked down and sighed, "I was adopted.." she whispered.

"Oh." Xiumin replied and looked down at his breakfast.

"Then where are the people that adopted you?" Suho asked her curiously.

"They weren't good people a-and one day they just.. Harmed me with.. A-a knife..they thought I was d-dead.. so they poisoned themselves after." 

There were a few curses escaping from some of the boys' mouths but we just nodded, not wanting this conversation to go on any longer. 

"Do you want to live here with us?" Tao asked her.

"I don't want to be a-" she started but Sehun cut her off.

"You can never be a burden Kail" He stated.

"I agree" I said, offering her a small smile and smiled wider as she returned it.

"Same here!" Chen chirped, the rest of the guys agreed too.

She sighed, "What about Derek...and school..?" She whispered.

"You will go to school with me, but you will stay with me at all times, we have the same classes. Derek can piss off." Sehun stated through clenched teeth.

She nodded quickly and continued to eat.

"I'm full." I stated, getting up and walking out of the kitchen. I walked to the couch and plopped down onto it and stretched just noticing how tired I felt.

"Hey Lulu" I heard Baekhyun say and he sat down next to me on the couch.

"Hey Baek" I greeted.

"What do you think about decorating the guest room for Kail?" He asked. That seems like a great plan. I thought about it for a minute before nodding. "I'll get the guys and we can get to work!" He said before getting up to go talk to the others. 

~3 DAYS LATER~STILL LUHAN'S P.O.V~

It's been 3 days and Kail has still been getting nightmares, every night one of us has to sleep with her in order to wake her up before the dreams goes any further, the further it goes, the worst it gets, so far she dreamt about Sehun, Lay, Baekhyun and I. I'm getting worried about her. These nightmares are ruining her. She's always waking up panting or crying. We have to stop this.

~A/N~

Comment and vote! Follow me on twitter! @Balcon465