53

After the movie, we had decided to hang out in the backyard while Cori and Mark went inside to watch the football game and Shane and his fiancé had gone to bed early. Heath and Zane were telling Gabbie and I about the few vines they had shot in the backyard. "Kramoda Dragon was shot on that screen."
     "That was my favorite of yours, hands down." Gabbie laughed. "Or when you two would played valley girls."
     "I genuinely thought you were Channel Westcoast until Gabbie told me otherwise." Gabbie and everyone laughed at my remark. "No, like, I'm not kidding! You would be a really hot girl."
     "I have had this discussion with more people than I would like to admit." Heath smirked before taking a sip of his beer as we laughed at him. Cori knocked on the glass with Mark behind her, smiling and blowing us all kisses, before walking off. Mark waved behind her before following her to their bedroom. Heath looked between all of us, shrugging. "If all of you want, you're more than welcome to stay here."
     Before I had a chance to deny it, Gabbie answered for us. "Where the hell else would we stay? Come on, I'll help you grab blankets and pillows."
     As Heath closed the door behind him, I saw him glance at me for a moment, or so I thought, before turning around to go to the hallway closet. I whipped my head at Zane, leaning forward intensely as I spoke. "Are you fucking kidding me? I only just got the feeling I wasn't going to be shot or have my throat slit or-"
     "You worry too much. You're getting the first guest room away from Heath's room, you dramatic ass." Zane rolled his eyes. "You two need to sort some shit out. I can't tell if y'all gonna fuck each other or get back together."
     "When I know, I'll let you know." I grumbled sarcastically.

*****

     I sighed as I tossed and turned for what seemed like the thousandth time. I rolled over, looking at the clock on my phone's home screen, to see it was nearly five already. I decided to try and grab a drink from the fridge and see if it'll calm m down enough to at least get an hour's worth of sleep.
     I threw the covers off of my and rolled out of bed. Fixing my messy bun, I walked out of the hallway and rounded the bend to hear a male's groggy voice. "You can't sleep either?"
     I looked over to see Heath at his kitchen island, a bowl of cereal in front of him. I shook my head and took a seat next to him. I leaned one arm on the island, holding my head up, as I slithered my other one underneath Heath. His elbows were both on the table and I eloped our arms at the elbow, as if we were a bride and groom sharing the first piece of wedding cake, as I stole the spoon from the bowl and took a large heaping of Captain Crunch. I smiled through eating as I dropped my arm from underneath him to my thighs. "I don't want to go to the third day today."
     "Isn't it crazy that it's already the third day? It feels like we just got here." Heath laughed quietly. He fixed his glasses and messy hair quickly as I looked him over. I had not realized that he had been working out again as his shirtless body seemed more toned than the last time I had seen it. I looked at his back as he adjusted his black boxer-briefs slightly, feeling uncomfortable when he realized I was staring at his tattoo. "What's wrong? What the fuck are you seeing? Is it a bug?"
     "No, it's... Have you not been lotioning this shit, Heath?" I raised an eyebrow, seeing how dried and cracked the entire back piece looked.
     "I can't reach it!" He whined in his baby voice.
     I rolled my eyes, quickly scurrying to my room to grab my toiletries bag. I grabbed my lotion out of it, throwing it back into my bag, before coming out to a very confused Heath. I put a decent sized amount on my hands, immediately beginning to rub it into his back. I felt Heath's muscles tense up at my touch, soon releasing when he found relief in it.
     I began to remember the times when I would give Heath massages because he was stressed. I don't know how it used to help him, but he always said it was one of the only things that could truly stop him from having a panic attack. I wanted to call his bullshit on it, but there was something so heartwarming in the thought that something as simple as my touch could help calm him down. In the same sense though, I had to believe him. Because that's what he used to do for me as well. I used to-
     "I think my back' good." Heath intervened quietly, as if not to offend me.
     I stepped back and he immediately stood up, causing me to stumble backwards a bit. I felt Heath's eyes scan over my entire body like I was his prey before he pounced at me. He wrapped his arms tightly around my upper body and I instinctively threw my arms around his neck. He hoisted me up by my thighs the moment our lips connected.
     I'm not sure if it was accidental or he knew what he was doing, but Heath began to walk forward and land on the living room couch. I felt my legs wrap around his upper body as he moved both of our lower half's clothing sloppily, halfway down our thighs. We refused to break our lips throughout our bloodlust until I felt him adjust himself and let our a moan. Heath covered my mouth before attacking my neck as he continued to thrust.
     I couldn't tell if it was the fact that this was the first time in a long time I was on the brink of cumming due to anyone that isn't my vibrator or the fact that for the first time in a century it was because of Heath, but my entire body felt as if I stuck a fork into an electrical socket. Though it was just a quickie, both Heath and I finished with heavy breathing, as if we had been running up an incline for the last twenty minutes.
     I peeled my upper body off of his, seeing him still panting as he looked up at me, doe-eyed. I felt a smile I didn't know I even had fall off of my face when I realized why he was looking at me like that. I quickly got up, pulling up my shorts when Heath did the same, trying to stop me. "Don't come near me."
     Heath caught me by my elbow and spun me around. "I'm sorry, okay? It was fucked up of me to initiate anything without-"
     "Without wanting me back?" I finished for him. Heath looked at me appalled that I would phrase it that way, though he didn't deny it. "Do me a favor? Let me know when you want to make me stop regretting everything."