The Journey

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters!!!

Clary's POV

    "Hey I have an idea" Izzy says. I grin. "Let's give Jace and Simon a list of a bunch of embarrassing things to buy" Izzy says. My grin gets bigger.Izzy and I start working on the list.

Jace POV

    I am in the training room working out when I get a text from Clary.

Clare❤️: Hey babe can you plz go to the store and get me some stuff

Me: sure

Clare❤️:come to the living room to get the list

     I turn my phone off. I put on my shirt and walk to the living room. Izzy and clary are sitting in the couch watching Willy wonka factory. Clary finally sees me she smiles. I walk towards her. Then Rat face comes into the room. "What is he doing here?" Simon asks. I roll my eyes.
     " we want you two to go to the store and get these things." Clary says giving me the list.
     "Wait why do I have to go with him??" Rat face asks.
    "It's a two man Job" Izzy says.
    "More like a man and a half" I mutter. Clary throws a pillow at me.
    "Now go!" Clary and Izzy scream.
    "Ok ok we're leaving" Simon says retreating out of the room. I then walk out of the room.

      We are outside the institute. "I cannot Believe I have to do this with you" Simon says I roll my eyes. When we get to CVS I unfold the list.

Tampons

Pads

10 pounds of chocolate

Pregnancy tests

Popcorn

Sappy romance movies

Chocolate milk

Durex

Vaginal itch creme

Lice treatment

Anti foot stink

Romance novel

Birth control

   I say all of this out loud. Simon looks horrified. So do other mundanes walking past us. I roll my eyes and start walking down aisles with a cart. "Tampons" I say.looking down aisles.
    "How can you be so neutral about this?" Simon asks.
   "Because, as i said before....I'm a man....your half a man..." i say. Simon rolls his eyes. We finally get to the pad/Tampon aisle. Simon and I stare at them.
    "Which ones do we get?" Simon asks. I sigh. There is junior/slim, regular,super,super plus and ultra.
    "Umm" I say "let's just get regular" I say and grab two boxes. Then I turn to the pads. There is extra small, small,medium, large,extra large. "Let's get medium" I say. And grab two medium boxes. "Ok this is easier" I say. I grab two boxes of kit Kats, Reese's,Hershey's And oreo's.  A group of mundane boys....who look about our age passed us.
    "Hey, You girls on your period" one of them say and the rest of the boys laugh.
    "Ignore them" Simon mutters.
    "See this is exactly what I mean with you being only half a man" I say. Simon rolls his eyes. "Actually .... if you  didn't notice before... because you can't recognize a man when you see one.... since you are so used to seeing...." I wait a second then signal to them. " that" I say. "I....i mean we ....are actually getting these things for our girlfriends....not that you would know what that means....since there is no girl blind or deaf enough to date....." I signal to them again. " that" I say.the boys all look at me surprised. I walk away Simon following me. I grab two boxes of pregnancy tests. I know the other group of boys are following us...but I ignore it. I grab a huge box of Pop secret which is Izzy and Clary's favorite. I go to the dvd section. I see a 50 year old woman. I walk up to her and ask. "Can you give me The sappiest romance movies you have?" I say. She smiles and nods. She comes back with ten movies. The notebook, twilight, titanic, sixteen candles, clueless, and more. I thank the woman and go to the milk section and get chocolate milk. "Make yourself useful and go get the lice treatment and the anti foot stench thing" I tell Simon he sighs and leaves.

Simon POV

    I go and get two sets of lice treatment. " mental note:I'm gonna stay away from Izzy and Clary for a few months" I mutter. The boys we ran into last time córner me into the asile. "Hey....guys" I say. They all start talking
     "Aw did your boyfriend leave you alone" one of the boys then says. I roll my eyes and glare. I push him on the side and I get the stench foot thing and leave to go see what else is on the list. I will tolerate a lot but having someone even imply that I am dating an asshat (Jace) that will not be tolerated.

Jace POV

   I grab the vaginal itch cream. Then i grab birth control and then go to the book aisle. Getting weird looks from men and women and also getting some pity looks and some 'awww he is so sweet' looks from women mostly. I even walked by a fighting couple. "What I don't understand is why you can't be like that lovely boy buying period supplies for his girlfriend" a woman had said. The guy rolled his eyes at his girlfriend then glared at me. I go to the romance section and grab two books. Twilight and fifty shades of gray. I look at the list. Durex....well Then. I grin and start my way to where durex are. I see Simon. He walks towards me. He looks angry.
      "What did you do now, Rat face" I ask then I see the group of boys hiding in an aisle.
    "They accused me of dating you" he says in disgust. I look at him in disgust.
     "Sorry....don't swing that way." I say. Simon glares and rolls his eyes. "Anyways" I say grabbing a large box of durex. " get your size" I say.
     "Of course Durex is on the list" he grumbles and grabs a medium" I snort.
    "I'm bigger than you" i say. He rolls his eyes.
    "Let's just go" he says. We go to the cash register earning more weirder and pitiful and 'awww' looks we finished and started walking to the institute. We see Clary and Izzy outside. I notice the boys from CVS I ignore them.
    "Oh my god....you actually got everything?!" Izzy says.
    " You mean you DONT NEED THESE THINGS?!" Simon says (I just got that....🤣🤣🤣Simon says)
     " Of course we do.....except the anti foot stink, lice treatment and vaginal itch cream" Clary says.
     "But thanks anyway" Izzy says and kisses Simon. Me and Clary see the boys glare at Simon. I smile at Clary and she kisses me too. I can almost feel the boys jealousy. I feel clary smile. She pulls away
      "I love you" Clary says.
      " I love you too" I say.