2007

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing
Here's the thing, we were talking, i herd the song, an idea sparked, I had to write it down, and If i didn't i would die...

I don't think you want me to die right?
I still have books to finish...

Oh, and imagine 2007...
JACE POV
You're so fine
I want you mine
You're so delicious
I think about you all the time
You're so addictive
Don't you know what I can do
To make you feel all right?
Don't pretend
I think you know
I'm damn precious
And, hell yeah
I'm the motherfuckin' princess
I can tell you like me too
And you know I'm right
She's like so, whatever
You could do so much better
I think we should get together now
(And that's what everyone's talkin' about)
Hey, hey
You, you
I don't like your girlfriend
No way, no way
I think you need a new one
Hey, hey
You, you
I could be your girlfriend

     I grin at the red head in the room. She had a black tank top with a jacket that stopped below her chest, it was white with polka Dotson she had jeans with a studded belt, her hair picked up in a bun, and tennis shoes, she kept jumping at the song. She was dressed up like every other seventh grader popular girl, except she's short and she would never wear something like this outside of her room. Her room was also a complete mess, she kept dancing ridiculously in her room. I took out my video camera and started filming. I was leaning on the door frame as I filmed. I can safely say I'm not exactly attractive, actually I'm really unattractive, i have long and ugly blonde hair, I'm not exactly 'fit' and even though it sounds like an excuse, it's not, and it's actually embarrassing to say, I'd rather say I eat too many cookies a day, but i don't, I actually hate cookies, my family has this genetic malfunction where we don't burn baby fat until we hit puberty, and I haven't. See! It's embarrassing! I'm just counting the days until I start getting gross pimples and my voice starts cracking. But for now, I'll be here with my semi chubby body getting entertaining black mail video of Clary as she dances to Avril Lavigne. Just because she's my best friend doesn't mean she'll do whatever I want her to do. Clary keeps dancing like the pop star she wishes she were.

Hey, hey
You, you
I know that you like me
No way, no way
No, it's not a secret
Hey, hey
You, you
I want to be your girlfriend
No way, no way
Hey, hey
You, you
I don't like your girlfriend
No way, no way
I think you need a new one
Hey, hey
You, you
I could be your girlfriend
No way, no way
Hey, hey
You, you
I know that you like me
No way, no way
No, it's not a secret
Hey, hey
You, you
I want to be your girlfriend
No way, no way
    Clary turns around as she keeps dancing opening her eyes to see me.

Hey, hey!
      "HEY!" Clary says. I click the button to stop recording.
      "And...dome, that was amazing pop star....oh, and don't worry, I got the cherries from downstairs, seedless, just like you wanted.." I say. "You're welcome," I say as I wink. Clary frowned.
      "Delete the video!" Clary says as I put the camera in my backpack
        "I can't do that, I need black mail material!" I say.
      "For what?" Clary asks. I lie on her bed and sigh.
       "Invite me to your thirteenth birthday," I say. Clary rolls her eyes.
      "You know you were going to be invited, until you FILMED ME!" Clary says angrily as she eats a cherry, flipping into the bed.
       "Aw, cheer up Cherrywood," I say as I eat a cherry.
       "Delete it and you're back on the list," Clary says. I sigh and grab my back pack.
       "Fine," I say. I grab my camera. Clary then grabs it and runs out of the room. "HEY!" I say as I start to get up. "I BROUGHT YOU CHERRIES!" I yell as I get off the bed. I run towards Clary. She giggles as she runs down the stairs. I run towards her.
      "Clary! Jace! What did I say about running in my house?" Jocelyn asks.
      "Sorry Mom!" Clary says as she runs outside.
       "Sorry Mrs. Morgenstern, Clary has my camera, I'm just trying to get it back," i say as I run out of the house. I run towards the park where Clary was. I groan, knowing where she's going. The park, it's a mile away. "CLARY!" I yell, she just kept running. Since I haven't hit puberty, I'm half an inch shorter than Clary. I was starting to run out of breath. Finally we rich the park. Clary crashes down and starts fumbling with my camera. I then crash down next to her. I snatch the camera away from her. "WHAT THE HECK!" I say angrily.
     "Video deleted," Clary gasps. I glare at her. "What?" She asks. I shove her angrily. She screams as she then rolls into the duck pond.
       "Don't think I'm helping you out of there by the way," i say as I stand up and start my way home. Clary Morgenstern will be the end of me.