They're getting WHAT?!

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
    I was with Sebastian at the marine park, we were helping a sick dolphin. Sebastian's dad is loaded with money, but since he crashed his Ferrari he has to get a job to pay for the damages. He's annoying, but it's good to help dolphins. After we feed the dolphin, we go out separate ways home. I open the door to see my dad waiting for me. "Clary, we're where you?" He asks.
      "I was helping a sick dolphin," I explain.
      "And now you're lying to me? That's it! You're grounded!" He says.
       "What? Why?" I ask.
       "For lying about having a boyfriend! Now go upstairs!" He says.
        "A what?" I ask.
        "Go upstairs Clary."
       "Ok," I say. I walk upstairs awkwardly. Why do people keep talking about a boyfriend? First Jace, then Maia and Izzy, And now my dad?! What is going on?! I sigh and go to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*
     When I get home from school I see my annoying bratty sister Kaelie sitting on the couch. She's ten and is the most annoying person ever. "Where have you been?" She asks.
      "School," i say in an obvious tone.
      "Please! It's been ten minutes since you got out of school! Google maps says it only takes eight to get here, Who have you been doing now Clary?" She asks. Ever since Kaelie learned about how babies are made, she's been throwing the information in casual conversations. I roll my eyes and go upstairs. I start to do homework until I get a call. It was Mike, the dolphin trainer who let me and Sebastian work on this thing. I answer the call.

SEBASTIAN POV
    "Where have you been this week Sebastian?" My dad asks.
      "Work..."
      "Oh, is that what you call it now?"
     "What?" I ask confused.
     "I'll write it out for you Seb, stop focusing so much on girls and focus on your studies," My dad says.
      "Ok," my phone starts ringing. It was Mike. I answer the phone as I get out of the house.

KAELIE POV
     I grab a cup and put it to Clary's door. "What?! No! Nothing could keep me away!" Clary says. I hear the window open. I open the window only to see an empty door. I run downstairs as fast as I can.
"Dad! It's not my fault!" I say as I run into the kitchen to see my parents in the kitchen.
"What happened Kae?" My dad asks.
"Clary ran away! She ran away! She was on the phone and said nothing could keep her away! isn't it obvious?! CLARY RAN AWAY TO MARRY SEBASTIAN!" I say.

~*~*~*~*~*~
A few minutes later, Sebastians dad was here. "Still can't get ahold of Jon, can't believe this is happening," he said. "You think we should call the cops?" He asks my dad.
"No,no, i don't think that will be necessary," my dad says. "But i like your thinking." We Tun our the door and start driving. We see Izzy and Maia along the way, walking.
"Clary has run off with Sebastian to get married," I explain.
"What? Clary told us it was just work," Izzy says.
"She told me she was crazy about him," ok, not exactly, but close enough!
"Girls, were do you think they could be?" Dad asks.
"The marine park maybe?" Maia says.
"Ok, get in," Dad says. They get in the car and we take off. We get to the marine park and see Sebastian running in with a duffle bag.
"That would be his wedding suit in the bad," I say.

CLARY POV
"You have your research?" I ask. Sebastian had a bunch of files on dolphin at home.
"Yup!" He says and opens the duffle bag to show all the papers and files.
"Good, because i was watching Rori, the sick dolphin get close to Giva, the pregnant one anddddddd....yup! Ok, got it!" I grab squid from the bucket and go to the boardwalk. I through it to Rori. He catches it and throws it to Giva. "See! All he wanted was to feed his girl," I explain. Mike cranes the gate up. I look at Seb who looks like he wants to get closer, yet he doesn't, as if it would hurt his manliness. I roll my eyes and grab his arm. "C'mon Seb, you can get a little closer, it won't hurt your ego, we sit down next to each other as we see the dolphins meet. Mike stands in front of us. Then, all of a sudden, Kaelie bursts in.
      "I KNEW IT! Stop the wedding!" Kaelie says. We all look at her as we see my parents, Seb's parents, Maia and Izzy come in.
      "What?" I ask.
       "They're just kids!" My dad says.
      "This is unbelievable!" Seb's dad says. "I can't believe any son of mine could be so foolish!" He says.
      "How Can you marry them? It's so obvious they're underage!" Kaelie says.
      "Who are you people?" Mike asks.
      "We're their parents!" My mom says.
      "Excuse me! What is going on here?" Izzy asks.
       "We were helping a sick dolphin! Like i said!" I tell my dad. "Why? What did you think was going on?" I ask. They all look at Kaelie.

~*~*~*~*~*
    "I can't believe you thought that Clary and I were....clary and me?" Sebastian asks as he walks into my living room.
      "Nice yo see you again Valentine," Sebastians father says.
       "You too," my dad says. Jace storms in shoving Sebastian to face him.
       "Oh at last we meet!" Jace says angrily.
        "Um,Jace," i say awkwardly as I walk towards him.
        "No Clary!" Jace says. "No! This is about, about Honor! And integrity! You will marry Clary over my dead body! You and me Sebastian outside right now!" Jace says with his fists in a fighting position. He takes a deep breath as he notices all of us staring. "What?!" He asks. I smile at him awkwardly.