Girls night

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
     "Clary! HURRY UP!" I run down the stairs and see Izzy and Maia.
       "I'm here! Let's go!" I say. I go towards the door.
        "Ah,ah,ah....where do you think you're going?" I turn around and see my idiot brother Jonathan.
         "I'm going out with Izzy and Maia, back off!" I say and walk out the door with Maia and Izzy.
         "You sure you're not going out with-." I slam the door shut before he could answer. I sigh and start walking towards the movie theater.
       "Bubblegum or cookies?" Maia asks.
        "OH! Cookies! No! Bubble gum! No! Cookies! CookieS!" Izzy decides.
         "Cookies" I agree.
          "Cookie," Maia Says.
           "Chocolate chip or doughnuts?" I ask.
"BOTH!" Izzy says.
"Doughnuts" I say.
"Chocolate chip" Maia says.
"CHOCLATE CHIP DOUGHNUTS!" Izzy yells we all laugh.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$
After the movie we went shoe shopping, now we're going home. I shiver at the cold air and put on my jacket. "Is that....is that Jace's jacket?!" Maia asks.
"What? No!" I say as I look down at the huge leather jacket that was obviously Jace.
"OMG!!! it's his favorite leather jacket!!!! HE GAVE YOU HIS FAVORITE LEATHER JACKET!" Izzy says excitedly.
"Ohhhhh...Clary has a boyfriend" I blush.
"Shut up!" I say as I burry my self in the jacket. I inhale and smell Jace's scent. I will never get tiered of it...