Negotiation

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING
JACE POV
I was on a date with Clary, we went to a diner and the more we talked, the more I wanted to spend time with her. The food then arrived. "Thank the angel! I'm starving!" Clary says and starts eating. I look at her in awe. Not in disgust, but in awe, she ate the food hungrily. I've gone out with a few girls, and they would nibble on a spaghetti string and then leave the rest. Clary, she didn't nibble, she ate the whole thin in two fork fulls of spaghetti while giving compliments about how good the food was. Clary looks up at me, "what?" She asks.
      "I just...I've never seen a girl eat like that," I explain.
        "Are you judging me?!" She asks, her mouth full of spaghetti.
          "No, it's a compliment, why do you think I'm still single?"Clary blushes deep red and swallows the spaghetti.
          "Well, thank you for complimenting on my obsessive eating," Clary jokes sarcastically.
           "I'm serious, you don't eat obsessively, I don't want a girl who eats lettuce and calls that a meal. I want someone who will actually eat and feel fine about it," I say. Clary smiles and wipes her face.
       "And I want someone who won't judge me for what i eat," Clary says.
        "Hmmm, we both have things the other wants, you wanna negotiate?" I ask grinning.
        "Yeah, I think we could work something out," Clary grins back.