Eavesdropper (2)

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
JACE POV
The microwave beeps signaling the popcorn was done. I grab the popcorn and put it in a bowl. After I realized that there was no way I will get clary to be anything more than a friend I decided to have a pity party with Church....even though he hates me, maybe he'll have pity on me and try to make me feel better. I would ask Alec but he doesn't know about Clary...plus I don't think he'll cuddle with me like church.....or like clary would, I just know that clary would be a good cuddler, but I guess I'll never know. I go and put the popcorn in my room. I have a tv in my room, i plan to shut the blinds and put on Hachi, so what if that's what girls do? Get some food put on a sad movie and drown in your sorrows, there is no gender for that in my book! Except girls might do it with a friend, I don't cry in front of anyone. I go downstairs to get candy, go back upstairs dump it in my room, go back downstairs to get the last thing I need, ice cream. As I go downstairs I see Clary put a bunch of ice cream in a huge bowl. She then starts shoveling ice cream into her mouth. She had tears streaming down her cheeks. She wipes her cheeks not noticing I was looking at her, although wiping her cheeks was pointless since tears kept falling down. She looks up and see's me she swallows the rest of the ice cream in her mouth.
"Jace..." she says.
"Hey....why are you sad," I know why she's sad, it's my fault, because I was a coward.
"Oh, ummmm I broke up with Morgan," She says.
"Well I'm having a pity party in my room, lights off, blinds down, tv on and food," I say. She smiles slightly. "You're invites if you want to come,"
"Ok," she says and grabs the bowl, she then goes into my room and sits down on my bed. She texts Izzy that she'll be here and I go and sit down next to her. Hachi wasn't on, so we watch titanic, I've never watched it, but when we reach the part where Rose meets Jack I knew it was game over. Of course the protagonists that are in love are a blonde boy and a redhead girl! And of course the guys name is Jack! That's close enough to my name. We keep watching the movie, and church went to cuddle with Clary. She kept eating and stuffing her face. I guess it was a nervous habit she had...because she stuffed her face the same way I stuffed mine, and I was hella nervous. And then when the carriage scene happened, well, it was awkward.... and then when the boat sinked, and when they were on the wooden thing in the ocean and Jack let go and died, Clary started crying. I took a chance and pulled her in to hug her, and I didn't want to let go.
"I love you...I love you so much," I whisper.
"What?" Clary asks in between sniffles.
"I love you Clary...I have since sixth grade," I say. She looks up at me.
"I love you too," She says. My heart pounded as she leaned in closer. She was so close to me, we were about to kiss when the door slammed open. The lights turned on. Max was at the door.right now I really wanted to kill Max.
"Sorry, it was a dare," Max says and runs off. I glare at the door and look back at Clary, one second later, I was lying on the bed, and Clary was kissing me. If I wouldn't have eavesdropped, if something was in my way and I didn't hear clary and Izzy talk about me, I wouldn't be here,

~*~*~*
"Isn't eavesdropping bad daddy?" My little girl Joyce says. She has blonde hair like me and green eyes like Clary.
"It is bad baby, but if it weren't for eavesdropping, you," I say and tap her nose. "Wouldn't be here,"
"Eavesdropping is bad, but when it's for a good cause you should do it,"Clary explains.
"Oh....ok," Joyce says.
"Which is why you should go eavesdrop on grandma to see what she's getting your cousin so mommy and daddy can get a better present for him," I say. Maryse and I made a bet to see who could get the best present this year, and I'm gonna win! Joyce then runs off and puts her head to the door.
"We suck at parenting," Clary says.
"Mmm, no not really,"
"Are you ever going to tell her what really happened?" Clary asks grinning. My eyes widen.
"No, never!" So, I might've changed the story a bit. This is what really happened

~*~*~*~
     "Why doesn't He like me back? That's the only thing I want to know at this point. Is it my ugly red hair? My revolting alien looking eyes? My sickly pale face with splotches as freckles? My flat chest? My small body? All of the things I just listed? I just wish he would at least like me back," Clary whispers.i open the door and go into the room. I then trip and fall to the floor because of Izzy's things on the floor.
      "Ow!" I say painfully. I sit up. "Clary, I do like you back....like a lot and owes! I think I broke my wrist!" I say. Clary and Izzy laugh.
       "That's what you get for eavesdropping!" Izzy says. "C'mon, Let's go to the ER,"
      We go to the ER and I did in fact break my wrist. Afterwards Clary and I walked home since Izzy had to go meet Simon at a coffee shop,
         "So...you really like me?"
        "No," I say. "I love you," Clary looks at me. She grabs my face and kisses me. Yup, the broken wrist was totally worth it.

LOL!
Did you like the AU ending? 😂😂😂😂

What did you like best? Tell me in the comments!