NeRds

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

Ohhhh! It has been so long since I ended NeRds (so long!) but when I woke up I had this idea for NeRds...then I noticed...(oh wait....they're dead....) SO! I am going to make a one shot of a past memory when Jace was in STANDFORD!

JACE POV
     I was at the library. I had a test for Mrs.Yillow. I saw a girl with black hair and glasses. She was abusing the stapler. "Come on!" She mumbled under her breath. I huff in amusement. I go up to her.
      "May I?"I ask and take the stapler from her. Then I quickly staple my work. Then I take her paper and staple hers.
        "H-h-how did you do that?!" She asks.
        "You have to press lightly, and at a certain angle." I say.
           "Ok, why did you help me?" She asks.
         "What?" I ask.
          "Well....I asked for help from six different people...and they all just ignored me" she says blushing.
          "There are snobs here, you just have to pick out the people to help you carefully.." I explain. My phone starts to ring. I grab it and look at it.

Clary❤️ is calling....

     "Is it your girlfriend?" The girl asks as she looks at my phone. She had a slight disappointed face.
       "Yeahhhhh, but she can wait," I say and hang up. This is the first time I have ever hanged up on Clary...but this girl needs to have hope that people want to help her and be her friend. I'll just call her later! Yeah, later.

But later never happened. I kept getting busy with trying to go visit her, and spending time with Zoe (the black haired girl) I never had time to answer the phone.