Peels

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
ALEC POV
"I was so close to beating my high score! But then, my mom unplugged the console!" I say angrily as I remember last night events. I was never much of a gamer, until Simon threw me into the world of XBox and PS4.
"Aha," Jace murmurs. Jace was also never a gamer, but Simon managed to infect him with his gaming too. I frown as i noticed that he was looking at something behind me. I turn around and roll my eyes at who i see behind me, i could've guessed this easily! So much energy on that head turn wasted! Behind me was Clary Fray. Jace's first crush, she's been here since middle school, she used to be kinda ugly, but Jace saw past that. To this day, he's still hopelessly in love with her. I look back at Jace.
"Instead of just staring at her why don't you go talk to her?" I ask annoyed.
"What? No! I can't! She doesn't even know me! I mean, we have science together...and last year we had math, but she still doesn't know me, how creepy would it be if some guy you didn't even know just came up to you and said 'hey! You're in my science class!'"
"It wouldn't be creepy," I say with an eye roll. Clary walks by us, Jace's body turns with her, giving me his back. I roll my eyes again. Enough is enough! If he won't do anything, I will! I shove my note books into my open locker, then, before I loose my chance I shove Jace into Clary as hard as I can.

JACE POV
I almost fall to the ground, instead i stumble and knock clary to the ground. "Clary! I'm sorry," I say embarrassed. She grabs my hand and pulls herself up.
"It's ok, are you ok? What happened?" She asks.
"Oh, um....uh... sorry, I Uh.. I...I Slipped on a banana peel...and crashed into you," I say. A BANANA PEEL?! Really?! Ugh! Idiot idiot idiot! "Hehe.....yeah," I say awkwardly.
"A banana peel? I don't see any banana peels.."
"Uh...yeah...uh...when I slipped on it it Uh.....uh...flew down the hallway....so, now you can't see it," I say awkwardly. Idiot idiot idiot! "Sorry....uh....bye!" I say and run towards The bathroom.

ALEC POV
As I see Jace run off, annoyance curses through my body. I slam my head on my locker. Why *slam* Can't *slam* just *slam Talk to her?! I sigh as i Hear the bell ring. Well, there's still a school year left for that...