Eavesdropper

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Ok! So this is an Idea I got from a reader literature_geek  I hope you like it 🙃
Btw! Pic above is a 3B pic! We're getting a Clace kisssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
JACE POV
I was walking by Izzy's door when I hear Clary's voice. "I Don't know what to do Izzy...you told me to date Morgan so Jace would get jealous, I did and Jace isn't getting jealous! And Morgan keeps bothering me saying he wants me to give myself to him. And he's a pig! And the fact that Jace isn't getting jealous....maybe he just isn't interested in me," Jealous? She thinks I'm not jealous?! I've been the most jealous person in the world! I wanted to kill Morgan when she first told me. Clary has been my one and only crush since I was in sixth grade. I would watch her help first graders at the playground. She would help third graders do their homework. Play with the lonely kids. She was an angel, and I would always watch from far away. Because I was always in the "Best Friends Brother" when I was in sixth grade I wasn't exactly this hot....I was actually kinda ugly, and short. Then puberty hit and i was made into this, what if Clary only likes me because I'm hot now? I've never wanted that kind of a relationship. I've always wanted girls to like me for who I am.     
      "Clary! There's no way Jace isn't interested! I swear if we go to his room there's probably a picture on his nightstand of you that he says goodnight to and good morning to everyday!" That's not true! Although, I do have a picture of her. Sometimes i just stare at it. The sad part is that her glow doesn't translate into pictures.
        "Izzy...I've liked Jace since third grade! We've been trying to get him to ask me out since seventh! We're going into our third year of high school! It's been eight years since I starter liking him, four since I realized I was in love with him and I told you and we started doing things trying to make him ask me out! Just face it Izzy! Jace doesn't like me back! I love him! The dream's dead," Clary says with sadness in her voice. I herd her fall into Izzy's mattress. Then I hear small sniffles and cries. I wanted to break this door down and comfort clary.
      "Clary...It's ok..."
      "Why doesn't He like me back? That's the only thing I want to know at this point. Is it my ugly red hair? My revolting alien looking eyes? My sickly pale face with splotches as freckles? My flat chest? My small body? All of the things I just listed? I just wish he would at least like me back," Clary whispers. I was about to open the door, but my cowardliness got the best of me. I walked backwards and go into my room. Did I just blow the only and last opportunity I had to get clary to be more than just my sisters best friend?