Dates

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Ok, so this is another Life after forgiveness sniper, this is made up and not I. The book, which means you can just read the one shot no problem, all you have to know is that Cely and Joe are Jace and Clary's daughters and that they're in the past to before they're parents got married (basically back to the future) anyways! I promise this one shot is worth it ok! It's supposed to be funny, and hopefully I get at least a small smile out of you, ok, Here's the one shot!
Oh, and imagine Dove Cameron as Cely and Madeleine Petsch as Joey
Oh, and Cely is 16
Joey is 15
CELY POV
     We had to go into a restaurant , and somehow we got hired into a shift. Joey and I were wearing black cotton t shirts with black jeans and our black square name tags. "What are we supposed to do?!" Joey asks. She had her hair in wavy curls.
    "I don't know, we have to get to the institute," I whisper back. I had my hair in a braid. Then something catches my eye. It was My parents. "Oh my angel," I say.
      "What?" Joey asks. She gasps. She looks at the table they were walking to. "Oh no! It's the butterfly date!" Joey says. Mom told us that her first date with dad went terrible, that the end of the date was the only good part because my dad told her how he loved her so much. When we were older my mom told us a few more details. Like, how my dad screwed up by talking about a butterfly tattoo, how moms ex was there. But I never knew that my moms ex was my best friends dad. I shiver at the thought.
     "Screw it, I'm going in!" Joey says.
     "Joey wait! We can't be seen!" I hiss at her.

JOEY POV
    I shove the waitress who was talking to my parents out of the way. She drops to the floor and starts to complain about how I shoved her out of the way. I roll my eyes. "Shut it golum!" I hiss. I flip my hair to my back and look at the table. "Hiiiiiii!" I say happily. "I'm Jocely-," I was so used to saying my name I almost say it, I don't need my mom thinking of grandma right now. "Joey!" I say happily. "I will take your orders now!" I say happily. I had put a glamour on so they couldn't see the runes. I take the orders of Maia and Uncle Simon. "Will that be all Uncl- uh, simo-uh sir?" I ask.
      "Yeah," he says.
     "You pick," my mom says.
     "Ok, can't go wrong with-,"
      "Burrada salad!" I say happily. They all look up at me. "Everyone loves it! You'll love it too don't worry! Ok we're done? We're done!" I say as I take their menus away.
       "What are you doing?!" Cely asks.
      "Just get them what they ordered! " I say. "Oh! And some cocktails, they need it," I say.
       "Fine," Cely says.

CELY POV
    When the Food And cocktails are ready I take a deep breath and go up to them. "Here's your order!" I say as I give them what they ordered, plus their cocktails.
     "Uh, we didn't order these," Mom says.
      "It's on the house," I say awkwardly. This is so weird! It's my parents first date! And it was a double date! Ugh! This is so weird. "YOU HAVE A BUTTERFLY TATTOO AND EVERYONE WHO'S SLEPT WITH YOU KNOWS ABOUT IT HAHAHA IT FEELS SO GOOD TO GET IT OFF MY CHEST!" I randomly say. Uncle Simon , mom, dad and Maia all look at me in shock.
      "What?" Maia asks shocked.
       "Whaaaaaaaaaaa?" I ask as I twirl the end of my braid.
         "How the hell do you know about that?!" Maia asks.
         "Yeah It's pretty well hidden," Simon says.
      "Because......you told me!" I say and point to Simon. This is going to be the grossest thing I've ever said. "Yeah! Last night! You said your girlfriend had a butterfly tattoo, when we.....yeah.." I look down hoping they got it so I don't have to explain how I supposedly 'got it on' with my Best friends dad.
        "You what?!" Maia asks. As she stands up.
       "Maia! I didn't do anything I swear! Last night I was in my apartment with-,"
        "Me!" I say. Maia grabs her bag and walks away. Simon follows her. Mom and Dad just stare at me. "What?" I ask. "He's supposed to end up with someone else anyway!"i say. Joey grabs my arm and we run out of the restaurant.  We walk outside, our arms across our shoulders. We were quiet for a moment. But then we started laughing like there was no tomorrow.