If I Were You

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
JACE POV
     I was in one of Magnus's stupid parties looking for Clary. I wanted to tell her how I feel about her. I look around Magnus's bar. And I see a flash of red. I go towards her and see Sebastian Verlac with her. Then I remember, she came with him to the party....as a date. "Clary," i say. She looks over Sebastian's shoulder.
      "Jace?" She asks. Sebastian turns around to look at me.
       "Uh, hey, i just uh, i wanted to uh-,"
       "It's ok Jace...Apology accepted," Clary says. Before we came to the party Clary and I got into a fight.
        "Oh, right! Yeah, ok then, I guess that's it then," I say as I turn around.
        "Yeah, we're kinda busy here man,"Sebastian says. I stop dead in my tracks. No.
      "No! No, thats not it!" I say as i turn around to see Sebastian's back turned towards "listen Sebastian," I say as I turn Sebastian around. "You better treat this woman like a queen," I say. "Because you, you've found yourself the perfect woman, if I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman I would give her flowers every day, and not just any flowers!" Sebastian looks away and I make him look back at me. "Her favorites are Jasmine's and breakfast in bed with Black coffee no sugar, and whipped cream on tuesdays, she likes her breakfast with eggs and toast with no edges on the bread, and be her shoulder to cry on every time she see's Hachi because she absolutely loves that movie and ends up in tears no matter how many times she's watched it. And I'd spend everyday trying to think how to make her laugh, she has the most...most amazing laugh," as I say the last part I look at Clary. Sebastian's leatherman Jacket was draped across her shoulders. She was wearing high heels with a deep purple dress. "I mean, that's what I would do...if I were you...but I'm not, so you do it," I say as I turn away and leave.

CLARY POV
    As I see Jace turn away and leave. I take off Sebastian's Jacket and put it on his shoulders. "Jace Wait," i say as I run towards him. It all makes sense now, I didn't know why he got so worked up about me going on a date, but now it makes so much sense! I follow him outside in the rain. "Jace!" I say. He turns around. His hair was already dripping wet. I run towards him and trip on a random shoe before I get to him. He catches me easily since the show was right in front of him. His eyes fall on mine. "Was that true?" I ask. "Did you really notice all of those things, remember those things?" I ask.
      "How could i forget the little things that make you special? Like the fact that you always have a charcoal in your pocket, how you double knot your shoes when we go on a run, I notice clary," I then grab his shirt and pull him towards me. I kiss him in the rain, which is corny but also absolutely amazing.