head cannons

A/N:I am just making my own head cannons, some have little stories...some don't ...
head cannon 1

Jace screaming like a little girl after Clary scares him with a duck mask.

$&$&$&

      Jace was reading tale of two cities in the library, he was so focused on the book,he didn't even notice Clary right next to him. Clary was wearing a duck mask with one of those whistles that quack. Clary, grinning inside the duck mask, she blew the whistle as hard as she could. "QUACK" The whistle blares.
     "AHHH" Jace screams falling into the ground with the book, closing shut, Jace's hand flew up to his chest.
      "Quack quack quack quack quack quack quack" Clary laughed. She took off the mask. Jace glared at her.
       "You made me loose my page!" He exclaims.
       "QUACK ,Quack quack quack quack" Clary laughs harder. Jace rolls his eyes.
       "Oh yeah quackers? Keep laughing I dare you" Jace says.
        "QUACK.....QUACK.......QUAAAAACKK" Clary says her hands on her hips. Jace swiftly stands up and pulls Clary by the hips closer to him. They were one inch away from each other.
         "Not even you my darling, goes unpunished for scaring the hell out of me" Jace says. He takes the whistle from her mouth and drops it to the floor.
         "Is that so?" Clary asks. Jace grins, nodding. "Well then...your magistey, What shall my punishment be?" Clary asks in a slight British accent. Jace grins,
           "This" He says and kisses her. Clary pulls away for air.
            "I like this punishment" Clary says.
            "So do I" Jace tells her and kisses her.

$&$&$&$&

HEADCANNON 2

     Imagine some AU universe were Clary was....I think her name is Clare? From the nutcracker....and she had a little Jace soldier....LOL
    but seriously...who wouldn't like a little Jace doll?

HEADCANNON 3

     Ok this isn't my headcannon....or Clace headcannon.

or Clace headcannon

Awww

HEADCANNON 4

Ok this isn't mine either but...it was so sad and kinda cute.

Now I feel sorry for Sebastian

HEAD CANNON5
Again...not my headcannon
But I'm gonna do a little story then show you the head cannon
$&$&$&
     I was on a date with Jace, he was acting a little weird lately. I love him so much. I kept eating my food while he was silent. "Clary" he finally said. I smiled and looked up at him.
     "Yeah?"
     "uh, I don't know how to say this....umm....I'm breaking up with you" he says. My fork and knife drop on the plate making a clank and a Clang.
      "What" I whispered. "Why?" I ask tears clouding my vision. I bit my lip. Tears started to fall down. Jace handed me a tissue box. And I kept crying, does he always carry a tissue box when he breaks up with someone! I grab a tissue and wipe my tears. Then a sparkle catches my attention. I see the diamond ring on the tissue. I look at Jace. He looks nervous. I nod my head. "Yes" I say. He smile and kisses me from accross the table. As he slips the ring onto my finger.
     "I love you Clarissa Adel soon to be Herondale" he tells me.
      "I love you Jace Herondale"

$&$&$&$&

Here is  the head cannon

OK THAT IS IT

if you want me to keep doing these just tell me and I'll do them