Kick a ginger day?

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
I don't even know ok! I just saw this on the Internet, it's probably fake, but it looks so real, anyways! Here it is!

CLARY POV
I Was at the mall with the gang. Magnus and Izzy needed to go to Sephora, Izzy was running out of lipstick and Magnus out of eyeliner. Alec was forced to go shopping with Magnus for shirts. Simon wanted to get a new video game, I was craving a smoothie, and Jace made the sad mistake of just wanting to tag along. I say sad because I made him pay for my smoothie. We were planning on going to the park and just hanging out there. Jace and I walk around the mall eight times, talking about how Izzy and Magnus are the same person. Until finally we meet up with the gang and go to the park. My smoothie was huge, so I still had a huge jug of smoothie.

Only one smoothie, but about that size

Then, out of no where I get kicked from behind. I Yelp and look behind me. Jace looked ready to kill someone.
     "Hey yo! Dude! It's kick a ginger day!" The guy says as he starts to walk away from Jace. Jace glares at him even more. The guy then starts running. I grab Jace's arm.
      "I got this." I grab the almost full smoothie and throw it at the guy. It lands on his head, throwing him to the ground. He crashes painfully on the pavement, smoothie all over him. Jace grinned and grabbed my waist. I kiss his cheek. "There are some gingers you just can't kick," I say as I kiss Jace.