Truth or dare with parents???? Part three (Period.)

DISCLAIMER: I Own Nothing

Jace POV
"Even though I don't like you, you are still capable of being a good father and a good husband, mostly because you had a terrible role model" Jocelyn says. Then she clears her throat, "Simon truth or dare?" She asks.

      "Truth...?" He asks. Jocelyn sighs and looks at Simon thoughtfully. Teddy bear Luke comes closer to her and whispers something. Jocelyn's eyes widen and she flushes.
       "No, Luke I will not ask that!" She says.
       "I thought you said you wanted to know?!" Luke asks.
        "Just because I want to know something,doesn't mean you have to ask!" Jocelyn says.
       "Fine then I will ask him for you" Luke says. Jocelyn nods.
       "Ok" she says. Luke the teddy bear looks Simon straight in the eyes.
       "Jocelyn wants to know if you and Clary ever slept together while you where dating?" Luke asks.
       "Umm uh y-you mean like in the same bed, I mean yeah I guess, we have fallen asleep in the same bed" Simon says. He looks back at Luke. Luke has his head tilted slightly with his body language saying. 'That's Not what I freakin meant you idiot!' Simon sighs. "You mean if we hooked up, dammit this was so much easier when we had no idea what that meant" He says. "Yeah uh maybe Clary should answer that" Simon says. Clary blushes.
      "Hey! It's your truth" She says.
      "So you did do it?" Jocelyn asks.
      "NO" Clary and Simon both scream.
      "The farthest we have ever gone was kissing that's it!" Simon tells her, his face is red and so is Clary's. "Ok, That wasn't awkward, Umm, Magnus truth or dare" He asks.
        "I would usually go with Dare, but I'm curious what you will ask me" Magnus says.
        "Uh, How many times have you walked in on a shadowhunter kissing someone" Simon asks.
       "Only twice," Magnus says, Then he scoffs. "The irony" he says. "I once, in the 1800 walked in on William Herondale and Tessa Gray kissing, then over a century later, I walked in on Jace and Clary" he says grinning at the memory. Clary burries her face on my chest. "Biscuit, truth or dare?"
        "Dare!" She yells from my chest. Then she looks back at Magnus. Magnus grins. He moves his hands and the next thing I know Clary is wearing an amazingly sexy cat costume. She has black shiny higheel boots, she has a mini black shiny skirt, and a practical black bra with a black collar that says Kitty in silver and cat ears. Clary blushes even more and hugs me tighter trying to disappear probably. "Dammit" She says.
"Wear it for the rest of the game" he says. Jocelyn looks a little horrified, meanwhile I am trying hard not to show how damm turned on I am.
"Uhh, Alec truth or dare?" Clary asks still blushing.
"Truth" Alec says.
"Most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you" Clary says. Alec blushes and groans.
"When we where once in idris we where in some shadowhunter class, and there wasn't enough seats. So a random girl sat on my lap" Alec says. Clary tríes to contain a laugh. "She was on her menstrual cycle and she left blood on me, people would come up to me and ask me if I was on my days" he says. We all laugh like crazy.