One man's trash is another man's treasure

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

CLARY POV

    Rain was pouring down on me.My clothes were soaking and dirty. My jeans heavy with mud. It felt as if I was being pulled down. I finally collapsed.  "WHY?" I yelled out painfully and kicked the metal banister, the pipe that held up the handrail, making the whole thing shake. I was on the stairs of the entrance of my moms apartment. My head resting on the opposite banister. "Why? Why?Why?" I choke out putting my hands to my face. I kept sobbing. It took one move, one step, One turn, for my heart to shatter. 

&*&*&*&*&*&*

     I Was going to see my boyfriend of three years, it was our anniversary. I knocked on the door. No answer. The lights were on. I was about to knock again. Rain started dropping. I looked through the window. I saw my boyfriend, my 'amazing' boyfriend making out with a blonde girl, the blonde baristaat Java Jones, he would always flirt with Jace, I guess she took a liking to Sebastian. My 'boyfriend' Took off the baristas top. tears clouded me eyes. I started stepping backwards. my hips hit the handrail and I flipped onto the mud outside. I kept crying harder and harder. It started raining, harder and harder. I started to walk as fast as I could out of there. 

&*&*&*&*

      I kept pathetically crying. My boyfriend broke my heart, "Was I not good enough?" I sob pathetically and kick the banister again. "WHY WASN'T I GOOD ENOUGH?" I sobbed kicking the banister over and over. "Ahuhahuhahuh" I cried.  My chest was moving up and down as if I was laughing.I fellow the stair onto the pavement . I didn't care. I kept sobbing, broken on the pavement.I kept crying. 

     "Clary?" Jace asks. I kept crying on the floor. "What happened?" Jace asks. I start sobbing, I sob harder than I did before. Jace sits down. I feel my head being lifted, then set down gently. "What happened Clare?" A broken,vulnerble Jace asks. I sit up and look at him. His golden eyes were the color of honey.His golden hair, a darker shade because of the rain. His white shirt slightly visible . His walls were down, he rarely lets them down. I crash my face into his chest and cry my heart out.

JACE POV

    I knocked on Clary's front door. She was killing me. I was in love with her. I always have been, but she was with Sebastian, she needed to know how I felt. I waited. Then I heard sobs. I turn around and see Clary fall onto the first step of the stairs that lead to the porch. "WHY?" She yelled out, her tone of voice indicating pain. She kicked the banister hard making it vibrate. "Why?Why?Why?" She chokes out covering her face with her hands. My heart broke....no, it shattered. This girl was my everything, and she was broken. She was, no, she IS my heart, and she is broken. It hurts, painfully. "Was I not good enough?" She asks slowly. "WHY WASN'T I GOOD ENOUGH?"She sobs kicking the banister over and over again, making it vibrate. "Ahuhahuhahuhahuh" She cries, she falls on the pavement. that broke me. a tear escaped my eyes. I pulled it together.

     "Clary?" I ask. She was still crying on the floor. "What happened?" I whispered standing at the first step. She starts sobbing again harder. I lift her beautiful red haired head and sit down. I put her head gently on my lap."What happened Clare?" I ask broken. She sits up and looks at me. then her face crashes with my chest. And she cries and cries before she speaks.

      "S-s-se-se-Sebastian h-h-he-he..." She was interrupted by a sob. "He cheated on me" She whispers. My veins were on fire. but my heart was broken, stabbed.I hug Clary tighter. 

     "Clary, he's a pice of trash, I-I....I love you" I say. She looks up at me.

     "As a friend?" She asks. Moment of truth.

     "No, as more Clary....I know it's a terrible time to bring this up....but i...I can't hide it.....Clary, you're my everything, you're my heart" I tell her.

    "I thought you didn't.......I only started dating to get over my best friend" She says.

    "Me?" I ask. She nods. I crash my lips to hers and kiss her. "I love you Clarissa Fray"

    "I love you Jace Herondale" She says

It's true what they say

One man's trash

 Is another man's treasure

A/N: Ok.....That was probably terrible......I don't Know, I always thought something like this might happen.......If you want a sequel tell me....because I have a good idea of writing Sebastians reaction to this......it would be hilarious.....anyways....just tell me and I'll write it.