Picky

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
JACE POV
Some people call me a picky boyfriend. But I'm not! I'm a natural human being!
$&$&$&$&$&$
I was on a date with Harper Hazing. She looked pretty. And she was nice. "Yeah I don't like french fries" she says distastefully at the uneaten fries. I look at her sideways.
"Yeah.....this isn't gonna work"
$&$&$&$&$&$
Ok so I'm a little picky....BUT COME ON! WHO DOESN'T LIKE FRENCH FRIES!
$&$&$&$&$&
"I don't like choclate" Lia says. I open the box of chocolates and grab a handful and shove them into my mouth.
"Mow foe me den!"I say my mouth full of chocolate. I then sigh and spit it out. "This isn't gonna work" I say.
"Agreed" She says as she slams the door in my face.

$&$&$&$&
IT WAS CHOCOLATE! I can't be with a chocolate hater!
$&$&$&$&$&
"You want popcorn?" I ask Lora, I was feeling good about this girl. She laughs lightly.
"I don't like popcorn.." she says. I throw the popcorn bucket on her head.
"This isn't going to work" I explain.
$&$&$&$&$&
Ok, I don't only dump people who don't like food ok!
$&$&$&$&$&
"I just don't like her! Who does Izzy think she is! I don't want you around her!" She complains. "It's me or her!" She says.
"Then it's her! And for the record I don't want you around me!" I say and walk away.
$&$&$&$&$&$&$
It's Izzy....COME ON!
$&$&$&$&$
     "I hate the beach"
      "Good Bye!"
$&$&$&$

IT's the beach!

And now, I'm face to face with the red haired girl. I sigh as I get ready. "Ok....do you like French fries?" I ask.
      "Who doesn't like French fries?" She asks.
     "How about chocolate?"
      "You can't keep me away from chocolate....it's Impossible" she explains.
       "Popcorn?"
        "Mmm...YES!" She says licking her lips. I smile.
          "Izzy?"
          "Best friend!" She says.
         "Beach?"
          "I love the beach!"
          "Doughnuts?"
           "YES! With sprinkles!"
            "Coffee? Hot chocolate?"
            "Both! Although, hot chocolate is more of a cold day thing" she explains
              "Pizza?"
               "You're going to have to get me some after this questionnaire!" She says. I laugh.
         "Ok, last question....do you like fish?" I ask. Her face turns into disgust
          "No....no i don't I think it's disgusting"
         ".........ME TOO!" I yell.
        "REALLY?!"
         "YES! I HATE FISH WITH ALL MY HEART!"
          "ME TOO!" She yells. She kisses me.

I have found my soul mate ❤️