Cassandra Clare

Ok, so I know this happened a long time ago, but I just found this out and I wanted to tell you all about this...

A few weeks ago, Cassandra Clare responded to an Instagram comment,

Instagram girl: let's just pretend book Alec is un problematic like Tv show Alec and let's cry over how precious he is

Cassie: an Alec who's happy to deliver downworlders to be tortured and rapes Magnus? You do you.

This probably sounds bad and you might think that Cassie is wrong or jealous. I was one of those people too...but then I found another picture that will turn things around and make you sound like a jerk.

Alec was actually inspired by one of Cassie's friends who committed suicide...

Book Alec...is Cassie's Alec...that's why he's so special to her...and then when you go and insult a 'real' Alec over a 'fake' one that was created by TV. It can get you mad....what would you do if you were in her position?

*SPOILER FOR COHF*

     There was also talk that Alec was going to die in COHF, but Cassie didn't kill him off. Probably mostly because she wanted to keep the memory of her friend alive...

*SPOILER OVER*

     I then went on twitter and found a lot of people dissing Cassie, I just want to say this because I just found this out and wanted people to know...I don't want to cause a fight...I just wanted to give you all more on the story...

Here's the Instagram comment