EXPLOSION

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
THIS HAS TO HAPPEN IN THE SHOW
CLARY POV
I had cleaned the white kitchen top to bottom. I was working on a report of new tunes for the Clave to add in the gray book. "Hey" I look up and see Jace. I smile tiredly at him.
      "Hey.." I say back as I yawn.
       "You want me to make you food?" He asks.
       "Mmm...food sounds nice..." I hum as I imagine food.
        "Ok..." Jace says as he walks away I sigh and keep working. A few minutes later I hear a weird sound. I click send and get up. I go into the kitchen.
      "Hey what ha-." I am stunned silent when I see that the once white kitchen that I had cleaned top to bottom today was now red. The floor was red the walls, the coverts, the stove, the sink....and the Jace. He was covered in red sauce. He puts his hand on the bar, but since that had tomato sauce too his hand slipped so he just stood up straight.
      "The blender exploded..." He says simply. I burst out laughing. Jace rolls his eyes as I keep on laughing. He grabs my waist and pulls me towards him. Getting sauce all over me. Then he kisses me. I smile and pull away.
      "Are you trying to get tomato sauce on me?" I ask.
      "Yeah" He says and kisses me again.

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!!!