DATE 2

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
    Can the earth swallow me? Please? No? Ok. I look behind me and see...........Dylan...And Diana. I smelled the strong smell of alcohol. They were both drunk. Dylan slaps his hand onto my forearm, close to my shoulder. He then grips it and pulls me away from Jace. "And what?......do....do you...thank yo doeing?" (None of those are typos...he's that drunk 😝) "you....shad bea....wit ma" he says as he goes to kiss me but I turn away. He kisses my cheek slobbishly. I try to push him away, he goes down to my neck and keeps kissing me. His saliva was all over my face and neck. Finally, Jace pulled me towards him.
      "Dylan, you're drunk....get away from her" Jace says as I wipe off Dylan's saliva. 
        "Ya'll don Gey tah twell ma wat to do....YEE HAW" Dylan says as he stumbles towards me. "We Can Role play...i be woody you be jessy" he says as he practically licks my cheek. I shove him away.
       "You're disgusting" I say.
       "Not right now he isn't" Diana says.
     "Jace...can we please leave?" I ask. He nods.

$&$&$&$&$&$&)&)

     We were at my house. My parents were on a trip so I was watching TV with Jace. I washed my face 7 times! And I still smelled like alcohol.  Maybe it was just me, because Jace said I smelled like mangoes. "Hey..." I say. Jace looks at me.
     "Yeah?" He asks.
     "You wanna go up to my room?" I ask.
     "Where in your room?" He asks.
      "In my bed.." I say as I trace his abs with my finger. He still had his shirt on though.
       "And do what?" He asks, his lips in my ear.
       "And...you know..." I say.
       "No, i don't" He whispers. "What are we going to do?" He asks as he kisses my jaw.
         "Play scrabble!" I say. Jace pulls away.
         "I thought you'd never ask!" He says excitedly. He picks me up and runs up to my room. He throws me on the bed. I then lean out of the bed to be upside down. I grab the scrabble box from under the bed. And then I open it and we play scrabble all night!

How was that little twist???? 😝😝😝😂😂😂