911(3)

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Thank you Panda444444 for this idea❤️❤️❤️
CLARY POV
     I blow my hair out of my face. My mom kicked me out. She says that I was a slutty whore who just had to seduce the one guy who had actually payed attention to her. I didn't really care though. It's not like I could live her after the other things she's put me through, so now I work at Mon amour. It's an elegant French restaurant. I walk up to a random couple who looked to be on a date. "Hi, my name is Clary, Can i get you anything?" I ask the couple as I take out my pen. I look up and see my mom....that doesn't shock me though. What really shocks me is The person in front of her....Jace....I didn't think I would ever see him again....but I guess I was wrong...
      "Clary..." My mom and Jace say at the same time in shock.
        "Jace,"  I say with an awkward laugh.
        "You know him?! How?!" My mom asks.
        "He, was my 911 dispatcher.....how do you know him? Mom?" I ask. Jace goes red.
          "She's your mom? But you said your mom's name was Fairchild..." Jace says.
          "Well, thats how I knew her, turns out she married Luke..." I say.
           "You're married?!" Jace asks. It kinda hurt that Jace seemed so hurt....I mean, I thought Jace came looking for me at the hospital because he was worried....because he cared....I guess I was wrong.
          "The divorce is a work in progress baby," My mother tells Jace as she grabs his face.
        "Just tell me what you want!" I snap at the couple.  They tell me their orders and I give them to the chef. Then, I go to the bathroom and splash some water on my face. My mom comes out from the stall and looks at me.
         "What are you up to Clarissa?" My mother asks.
         "Nothing," i mumble.
         "Well good....because my eyes are peeled...i won't let you steel any other man I love!" My mom snaps at me. "And he loves me too by the way....he's told me that plenty of times," she says. My stomach twists painfully and I squirm. "And He's a lot better in bed, much more than your father and Luke put together....and I know you like him, so stay the fuck away!" My mother says. I grip the edge of the sink and cringe. I run out of the bathroom and out the back door. I run down the side walk in tears. He was the only one who cared enough about me to show up in the hospital. Even though I never got to see him again, at least I had that! At least I knew that he somehow cared about me. But it all seems to die out. Everyone who has ever cared about eventually stops caring....always.

Mkay, I hope you liked this chapter❤️❤️❤️