Dating 2

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
JACE POV
    "What?!" I ask in shock as I stand up from the picnic. Clary's hands were on her stomach. She looked up at me in fear. "But-but we.....we never..."
      "We were drunk! And...and I told you I loved you and you kissed me and things escalated and.....and...." she looks down at her stomach. "I'm not asking you to be here for us......I just...i thought you should know....that....that I love you and that you're a dad...." Clary says. I stare at Clary not knowing what to do. I do love Clary! I really do....but...I mean...having a kid with her...right now....and-and she didn't even tell me anything! She told me last minute! I stare at Clary in shock. Then again....this is all I've ever wanted....sure, not in this exact order...but I've always wanted Clary to love me....and to have my children...and the reality is...that sometimes you don't get what you want....so you better accept it in any form it's given to you. Clary had started packing up the picnic. She stood up with difficulty and gave me the basket. "If you want...I'll move out by noon," She whispers. I stare at her green sad eyes and her bright red hair. She starts walking away when I grab her by her waist. I've done enough of stumbling away and running away! I need her! I want her! And she's right here! Confessing everything to me! I'd be a fool not to accept her. I kiss her lips. They tasted like lipgloss and apples. The sour yet sweet taste of apples. Her bump was the only thing keeping me from crushing her into a kiss. She looks up at me in shock.
"I know it'll be hard.....but I want you...and I want a baby....so....you're not moving out by noon....you're moving out in a few months..." the hope in her eyes die.
"Oh...um....huh?" She asks.
"A two bedroom apartment is a little small for a baby...don't you think?" I ask. She smiles and kisses me again.