RANT! EPISODE 2x04

For those of you who are reading this in the future...There are no spoilers for this episode...because it hasn't come out yet.

OK! SO! Guess what I have to do this Tuesday when this episode comes out?
(Hide under your covers while you watch the cuteness of Shadowhunters?)

NO! I HAVE TO RUN TWO DAMM MILES UNDER TWENTY MINUTES! I don't care if that's a lot of time and that I can do it!

I HAVE TO GO UP TWO LARGE HILLS! I AM NOT OK WITH THIS! AND THEN I CAN'T FREAKING WATCH SHADOWHUNTERS THAT DAY BECAUSE THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG...SO I HAVE TO WAIT A DAY TO WATCH IT IN HULU...

I DON'T CARE THAT A DAY IS NOTHING...IT'S A LOT TO ME!

I DARE YOU TO TRY AND NOT WATCH THE EPISODE FOR A WHOLE DAMM DAY!

NO! THIS WEEK IS BAD! I also have tests and this is ALL SO ANNOYING!

I don't like running

I don't like having the episode late

AND NOW I FEEL LIKE JACE AFTER HE PUNCHED VALENTINE TELLING HIM TO SHUT THE HELL UP!

Ok....that's it...anyways...this is probably the last you here from me, because I'm going to die if i have to run up those stupid hills, and if i survive the hills, i won't survive my parents by asking me why i got a C instead of an A....although maybe I will...PE isn't that important to them.

ANYWAYS!

Tell me...do you like PE?

Do you like running?

I honestly rather watch a compilation of climon than run the track....

Actually...No, I take that back *shivers in disgust*