Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
     The doorbell rings. I pick up the bowl of candy and go to the door. I open it and stare at the person intro to find me, ready to give them candy. I smirk and raise my eyebrows, shifting my weight to lean against the door. "Aren't you a little too old for this? Jace!" The tall boy with a white mask cocks his head.
        "It's free candy Clarissa," Jace says. I roll my eyes and look back at him.
        "Take off the mask," I say. Jace sighs and takes off the mask, showing his golden blonde hair and his godly face. Jace takes me in and bites his lip. I look down and notice that i'm wearing one of Jace's sweatshirt with small little shorts. "You wanna come inside?" I ask.
       "Is your brother home?" Jace asks. Jace and Jonathan are Best friends, which is why our relationship has to remain a secret.
      "Nope, I'm home alone," I whisper as seductively as I can. Jace smiles sexily. He walks inside my house and walks into the living room. I follow him in and look at him move in the room. Jace then smiles and looks at me.
      "By the way...you know that I'm allergic to peanuts, right?" Jace asks. I nod lightly. "Well, since I know you love Reese's so much.." Jace then drops the bag of candy onto my couch. It was filled with different types of Reese's. My jaw drops. "Oh my god! Did you only get Reese's?!" I ask.
      "Yup, skipped every house with no Reese's," Jace says with a smirk. My jaw was on the floor. I looked up at Jace. Then I grabbed Jace's neck and pull him closer to me, the couch and the chocolate were in the way, but i didn't care. I jump and wrap my legs around Jace's hips. He kisses me back lovingly.  "Happy halloween," He whispers. I smile against his lips. "Happy halloween," i whisper back.