She's always been a treassure

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
This is a one shot I forgot to make, It's the sequel to "One man's trash is another man's treasure, it's in this book, somewhere....anyways, you can go look for it if you'd like and then come back to read this! Ok, bye!
CLARY POV
Jace kisses me gently. It's all we've been doing since we got together...kissing, his kisses filled me with joy, love and happiness. I grab Jace's hand as we walk into school. Sebastian was in his locker. He glances up at me then looks back up at me. He closes his locker and waits for me to come closer to him. Jace glares at him, he softly turned me around and kissed me. I smile into his kiss as he does, he was so gentle. I hear someone clear their throat from behind me. I turn around and look at Sebastian.
"What the hell is this?!" Sebastian asks.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"Clary, you can't do this! We're together! I can't believe you're cheating on me you slut!" Sebastian says.
"Don't you dare call her that!" Jace growls.
"Sebastian...we're not together...I never cheated on you," I say.
"What?! What the fuck do you mean?!" Sebastian asks.
"Well, i saw you kissing.....what's the name of that barista tu work with?" I ask Jace as I lean into his chest. Jace kisses my head lightly.
"Her name is Ester," Jace mumbles.
      "Oh yes, ester, when I saw you kissing ester, i took it as a sign of us breaking up...." i say with a shrug.
      "So you end up with another guy?! You're a whore," he says.
       "And you cheated on me!" Sebastian rolls his eyes and walks away.
        "You do know that you're not any of those things...right?" Jace asks as he turns me around. "You're a beautiful, loyal, generous, caring person." Jace mumbles.  I stare into his golden eyes. "You're my treasure," he says softly. I kiss him softly, knowing my fingers into his hair.

I'm sorry it's short, but it's all I've got 🙃