Leukemia

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Thank you Samara896 and Fictional-Person (kinda) for the idea!
CLARY POV
I walk into the room and see Jace in bed. "Oh, hey, you're back," he says. Jace's voice sounded sarcastic, but his face lit up when he saw me.
"Yeah," I say. I volunteer at the hospital for my college application. I want to be a Doctor, a good one. So I come here and practice talking to patients and just being here at the hospital in general. I sit down next to Jace. He's the only one my age, so I got put here when I asked to do community service, he was a bit of a jerk when I first met him, but I eventually got closer to him. He has leukemia, but he can't have Chemo since he's allergic, so he still has his blonde hair.
"Ok, so, tell me about school?" Jace says as he weakly sits up. Jace got leukemia when he was two, so he hasn't gone to a real school....ever.
"Well," i sigh as I look at the wall. "You know, you're lucky you don't have to go to school and deal with all the miscreants in school," I say annoyed. Jace sighs.
"What happened now?" He asks.
"They three me into the dumpster behind the school," I huff.
"How did they manage to do that?" jace asks. I look away from Jace.
"There's this guy I liked...and he told me to meet him behind the school, Izzy told me he was going to asks me out, so I went, and he did, then he threw me in the dumpster and said 'you've been dumped,'" I roll my eyes.  Tears clouded my eyes. I told myself I wouldn't cry, Argh!
          "Well, you know what, thats his loss," Jace says. His voice was filled with emotion. A tear had fallen down my cheek. He reached over to me and brushed it away. "You deserve more than a stupid Joke, and if i could I would march right up to that guy and punch him so hard he'd circle the earth a hundred times," Jace says. I smile at him.
       "Well...thank you for punching him and making him circle the earth a hundred times." I say and hug him. Jace was caught by surprise. But he then hugs me back. He carefully pats my hair. I pull away and smile at him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
     Jace and i talked for hours yesterday.  He wanted to tell me something yesterday, but the nurse rushed me out before he could. I've been busy with final exams all week, so I haven't been able to see Jace. Today was my last day of exams, so I thought it would be a good idea to go and see him. I walk inside the hospital and hear a racket going on near Jace's room. I shove people out of the way to see Jace getting pulled out of the room. He looked incredibly pale and sick. I run towards him. "Jace, what's going on?!" I ask as I run to keep up with the surgeons.  The surgeons keep talking their medical language.
      "I don't know what's going on, I do know it's bad though," Jace says weakly. "Clary....i just....i don't know if I'm going to make it, i never know in these types of surgeries, when I had a nanny, I would tell her to tell my parents I loved them...but my parents already know that," he says. "Clary...i need you to know something, I was going to tell you a week ago, but the Nurse rushed you out," Jace explains.
        "Jace, save it! You will tell me when you're out of surgery ok?! Because you will make it!" I say.
         "Clary," He says my name with so much clarity, and emotion that I stare down at his eyes and let him speak. "I love you" Jace says. I look at him in shock. I then get stopped by one of the doctors.
         "Miss, you can't walk past this line," He says. I stare behind them as I see Jace get rolled into the OR. He'll make it, he has too, he can't leave...not before I tell him...I love him too.