Dating

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
JACE POV
I was walking down the hall towards the game room. Simon, Alec, Izzy and Magnus were here. Izzy and Magnus were with Clary and i was with Alec and Simon. As I walk past clary's room, I stop as I hear sniffles.
"Ugh, i don't know.....i feel like such a pathetic brat!" Clary says.
       "But you're not! Clary, you have every right to feel this way!" Magnus says. 
        "Do you know how many people wish they had children?! Are just begging to get pregnant?! Meanwhile, here I am complaining about it!" Clary says. Clary's pregnant, and when she told her boyfriend, he left her. So I gave her a room in my house, I told her she could take whatever she wanted and that she could stay as long as she wants. She thanks me everyday by making me breakfast. "I just feel so pathetic! I'm complaining about something that most women want in their lives, and I feel so fat and horrible here....with Jace....I just....i just wish he could love me back!"
"He does Clary!" Magnus says. Clary scoffs.
"Oh please! No one loves a fat pregnant broke ugly woman...." Clary says in tears. "If it was already impossible for Jace to reciprocate my feelings, then it's even worse now. I just love him so much," she cries. "I'm such an idiot.....I'm such an idiot for going out with Sebastian...." I stumble backwards and towards the gaming room. I collapse on the bean bag chair and stare at Alec and Simon, wide eyed.
      "Oh no....what happened now? Don't tell me Clary is going out with another guy!" Simon says sarcastically. "How much of a monster do you have to be to know that someone likes you yet you still go out with other people?! I mean it's totally obvious that you love her, I mean you've told her many times and-and asked her out and kissed her...." Simon continues on sarcastically.
      "Shut up! She.....she was talking with Izzy and Magnus.....about how.....she likes me..." Alec visibly relaxes.
      "Oh thank god! She finally said it!" He says.
       "No....she kept....she kept on saying things about her......I just........i have to ask her out....she deserves to have fun....even if she is pregnant...she should have fun..." I say. Alec stares at me. "What?" I ask him.
       "Nothing....I just.....what are you going to do?" Alec asks.
        "I have absolutely no idea....." I mumble.

CLARY POV
     I was in my room, surfing the Internet for a job after the baby is born. I can't stay with Jace for ever...especially after....after he finds someone else and wants to make a family with her....I can't watch that happen in front of me...it won't be good for me nor the baby. The thing is....this baby isn't Sebastian's drunken mistake....it's Jace's....that's why Sebastian left me...we never did anything other than kiss and cuddle. It all happened the night Jace and I went to dinner together as friends. We drank too much wine and...and I ended up confessing to him. He just kissed me...and then the rest happened. I woke up happy that morning..ready to tell Sebastian that we had to break up. I had gotten dressed and went downstairs to make Jace breakfast. But when he came down, he acted like nothing happened. He didn't remember anything....so I tried to go on about my life, waiting to see if he would maybe confess to me first this time....but then I found out I was pregnant. Sebastian found the test, and broke it off with me, kicking me out of his house...and then Jace took me in. My life is such a joke....

~*~*~*~*~*~*
      A knock at the door wakes me up. I must've fallen asleep. I get up and open the door to my room and see Jace. He had formal clothes on. He looked so hot in them too. He had a tux, his hair was neatly pushed back and he had flowers in his hand. "Hey...do you want to go out on a date?" Jace asks. I stare at Jace in shock.
    "Y-you're asking me to go out on a date with you?" I ask in shock.
     "Yeah...as friends, you deserve to have fun Clary...and I should've done this a long time ago..." Jace says. Jace is sweet...he's the sweetest person I've ever met other than Alec (if he likes you enough he will do anything for you with love...even though his saltiness sometimes messes his sweetness up). And I really do appreciate him doing this for me...but the second he said 'friends' my hope died. I smile at him kindly.
      "I don't have a dress..." I say softly.
      "Oh....right! Well.....ok..give me an hour! Ok! Just...wait here," Jace says as he runs down the stairs. I smile at him and go into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. My baby bump was showing off. I felt my heart flutter as I thought that I had a part of Jace. Even though he'll never know...I have a piece of him...and no one can take this away from me... i change into the nicest maternity clothes I have.which is nothing compared to Jace's Tux...

There was another knock on the door as I finish doing my make up

There was another knock on the door as I finish doing my make up. I go out and see Jace in more normal clothes with the same flowers. "Here...I had to cancel and then make a whole other date plan...but..that's not the point! The point is that i want you to go out with me and have fun..." Jace says. I smile at Jace as I smell the flowers. They smelled amazing. I walk closer to him with a smile as I put the flowers on the desk.
"Thank you..." I whisper. I was so close to him...my heart beat quickened as his breath hit my face. My heart fluttered and my pregnant body reacted to him. He finally pulled away.
"We should go.." He says. I nod and follow him out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*
We were at the park with Jace's huge picnic basket. "You look beautiful Clary," Jace says. I smile lightly at him. I know he was just being a good person. I've never been attractive, and I'm much less attractive now that I'm pregnant.
"Thank you..." I mumble.
"So....how have you been?" Jace asks.
      "It's yours..." i blurt out.
       "What?" Jace asks in confusion.
        "The baby....it's yours...." I whisper.