Folding laundry

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
OK, so this is a short little story from The book I have Forgive me???, so If you haven't read it go read it...and if you have then I hope this is funny...this little chapter is also based on a true-ish story.
CLARY POV
    Jace and Alec (to clarify this is little Jace and little alec) were grounded for not doing they're laundry, so now they're doing it. I hear music in Jace's room so I stop and look inside the door. Uptown funk was blasting in the room. My jaw drops as I see what's inside. Jace and Alec had white boxers on their head as they were dancing and playing around with the clothes I told them to fold.

Gotta kiss myself I'm so pretty

I'm too hot
Hot dang
I'm too hot
Hot dang

     Joe was now next to me. She then slowly lifts up her phone and starts recording. "Joey" I tell her.
      "I'm sorry mother but this is gold...ground me for life but I need this on film" she says. I sigh as I keep watching the two boys dance.

Don't believe me just watch!

Then they swing their body's and flip they're hair.

C'mon dance!

Then Alec snatched the underwear from his head and throws it across the room as he dances.

Hey
Hey
Hey!

      They slowly go to the floor and keep dancing on the floor. Finally the song ends. Jace and Alec are panting in the floor. Joe ends her recording and claps her hands as she walks into the room.  "Nice job girls! Now all you need is a tutu!" She says.
       "By the angel! I told you this was a bad idea" Alec says. Jace shrugs.
        "It was fun" he says. I laugh lightly and close the door.

Just like Jace and Alec....