Pregnant Lady

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
I was running in the Central Park trail with Jace. He had his shirt off. It's actually kind of shocking that I'm ahead of him while running. I see a pregnant woman in the grass. She was doing sit ups. I start slowing down in curiosity. "You're the laziest person I have ever seen," the man says. I stop running and stare at the scene. "Look at that woman, she's thin! You're so fat!" The man yells at the woman.
"She's pregnant.." i say stopping completely.
"Oh please! She's just using her pregnancy as an excuse! Look how fat she is!" I stare at the man. Jace then stops next to me.
"What's going on?" Jace asks. I ignore Jace,
"That 'fat' is the babies body! You can't burn her fat right now! She could get hurt! The baby could get hurt!" I tell the man.
"I mean, you know what I mean! Your girl looks good! Mine looks like an elephant!" The man tells Jace.
"that doesn't really matter to me," Jace explains. "I love her, and if she looked like an elephant or if she had an extra limb, I would still love her, just as much as I do now," Jace says. "And I would love her and take care of her even more if she was carrying my child! I would never force her to exercise and call her lazy! Not even now when she's not pregnant! She's the one who dragged me down here," Jace says. I smile at Jace at the words he says. I kiss him for a few seconds to show I love him too.
       "What he's doing to you is wrong, and if he keeps doing this or things similar to this, you should walk away or try to get professional help," I tell the pregnant woman on the ground.
       "Thank you," she whispers. I smile at her.
       "You're welcome," I tell her and start walking away with Jace. "You really meant all of that?" I ask Jace. He smiles and kisses my cheek.
       "Every word," he says. I smile as I see the small water fall above the pond. I sit down at the edge of it and tell Jace to sit across from me.
        "Well that's good....because I have this," I say as I grab the positive pregnancy test. I hand it to Jace. He looks up at me with wide eyes.
        "You're pregnant?" Jace asks. I nod slowly, still trying to decipher his reaction. "I love you so much!" Jace says as he smashes his lips to mine.