The box of memories

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
This is a snipet from my book Beautiful (sequel to Ugly) this is Clary's POV of the box of memories.
CLARY POV
I opened a covert in my room. I almost burst out crying. I grab the box and open it. I gasp and cover my mouth. I grab the pictures as if they were gold. They were pictures of Jace, and me, and pictures before he......before....I go through the pictures. I go through Pictures of me and Jace. I put them in a box. Then I keep going through them. I saw a picture of Alec getting dumped with mud by me and Jace. Izzy getting shoved into the pond of ducks. Notes Jace and I would pass in class, never getting caught.

I hate this class

Me too! Mr.George is so boring!

Yeah! He is!

Haha!

I love you

I feel tears run down my cheek. I hug the piece of paper. I love you too. I get up. I can't be away from him. I love him so much. I grab the box and put some more things inside. I then go to Jace's house. I wait a minute to gather up my courage. Then i hear laughs at the front door, so I look at the porch from their backyard. "That was amazing!" Tori laughs
"Yeah," Jace agree's.
"I'll uh, see you later" Tori says happily. Then she kisses him. I almost drop the box. I go deeper into the backyard so they won't see me. I lean onto the wall and fall to the ground. I start to cry. And I hate it, why can't i just walk away unaffected? Why do I still love him? Why am I so stuck on him? He doesn't even care about me! So why the hell do i care about him? I climb up the tree and knock on his window. He looked surprised and curious to why I'm here. He opens the window.
       "Hey! How are you!" I say, my voice surprisingly normal. "That's great! So, listen, I'm cleaning out my room and i found all of these things, and i thought you'd like to have them, so here you go! Do whatever you want with them, burn them, keep them, sell them, throw it away, they're yours now!" I quickly dump the box into his room as I notice my passive aggressiveness. . "Goodbye!" And hopefully now for good. I slide down the tree and run into my room. I grab a picture of me and Jace. I want to tear it to pieces, or burn it. But instead. I hug it, and i cry on it. Why did he have to break my heart?