Broken Hearts Day

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
A/N: Ok so this is for all the girls single on Valentines Day (Me)and feel bad about it (Me ...kinda). I can only say one thing....At least you weren't dumped on Valentines day on a Walmart's parking lot.

CLARY POV
It's Valentine's Day. I was jubilant, this is the first valentine ever that I have had a boyfriend. Sebastian, he was so nice....and kind. He told me he wanted to meet me at Walmart (Probably planning something romantic) he was just so sweet. I saw Sebastian. I smiled. He crossed the Walmart cross walk and stopped as he reached me. We were in the parking lot. "Hey Baby!" I say and kiss him. He pulls away.

"Ohhhhh....This is awkward...Listen," He says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I got an upgrade" He shrugs.

"I....What?" I ask. He nods over to a beautiful blonde. She walks towards us.

"Hey Babe" She says and kisses his cheek.My Jaw drops.

"Sorry Red, I got someone better, You were kinda annoying anyways.....Later!" He says as he runs off. My heart breaks. I loved him, I really did. He got an upgrade....someone better. I realize I was crying. I wipe my tears away and run. I Felt a pain in my chest , it was so heavy, My throat contracted painfully. I just got dumped, on Valentines day, in a Walmart parking lot. I Cry, I stormed into my house seeing Jonathan and Jace.

"Clary? What happened?" Jace asks worriedly, Jace was a practical brother, even though I had a crush on him, I used to anyways, I got over it eventually since Jace is a player, he broke my heart everytime I saw him kissing another girl, and that was a lot, Now that I finally got over him and fell in love with Sebastian, he broke my heart, on Valentines day, in a Walmart parking lot. I cry and run out of the living room. I went into the kitchen and saw my parents.

"Clary what happened?" They asked. This is not my day. I Run out and go to my room, I slam the door shut. I break down and cry on my desk. I keep sobbing. Everyone broke me, so many times.

JACE POV

Everything inside me broke when I saw Clary cry. I was in love with her, since forever. I would date so many girls to get her off my mind, but I couldn't. And seeing her broken destroyed me. "Go" Jonathan says. I see his eyes and know exactly what he means. He knew, he knows. I run upstairs ignoring the fact that Jonathan knew I had a crush on his sister and open Clarys bedroom door. She was sobbing on her desk. "Clary?" I ask. I sit down next to her. She keeps Crying.

"H-H-H-H-H-H-He b-b-b-Broke U-up-up with m-me" She says. "In a Walmart parking lot" She whines. Jacka**.

"Clary, He's an a**hole" I say I lift her face that was hidden in her arms. Her eyes were blood shot, tear stains on her cheeks. I want to kiss the tears away. I wanted to kiss her...so much and make her pain go away. you don't Know how much I love you. I want to say that but instead I say "Don't let him hurt you"

"It's too late for that Jace" She whimpers. She rubs her eyes. "God I'm pathetic" No Clary, you're perfect. She looks up at me, surprised. "Y-you think I'm perfect?" She asks. I said that out loud?! I clear my throat.

"Um....Yes, yes actually I do" I say. "More than perfect" I tell her. She stares into my eyes. She looks away painfully.

"Please stop" She pleads

"Wh-why?" I ask. She bites her lip.

"Because I'll fall in love with you again" She whispers hugging herself. My heart flutters.

"You'll what?" I ask.

"Nothing" She says. I grab her shoulders. She looks at me dazed. I look at her lips.

"You don't know how much I've wanted to do this." I say. I kiss her passionately. I kiss her hardly pull away. "I love you Clary" I say. Clary looks shocked.

" I love you Jace" She says her eyes softening.