PART ONE: The Second Princess

"We're not pawns of some scripted fate. I believe we're more. Much more... There's something between us all. Something that keeps us together... Like...invisible ties, connecting us." - The Avatar, Chapter 14 [Fire Emblem: Awakening]

***

There are millions of Outrealms. Some based on the choices we make, the different paths we take, others just mere versions of different worlds and different people. In one Outrealm, Chrom and Robin had another daughter besides their beloved Lucina and Morgan.

Born with mysterious powers and extravagant beauty, she can't help but wonder what her real origin is, where she got the powers, and who she really is. But she has no time to ponder that as she and her sister, along with their friends, leap into the past to save the future. But as she navigates the past to defend her family, she might get the answer she needs.

***

Hi, I'm the author, Annie, and I welcome you to my fanfiction! If you're wondering how I came up with this idea...please don't ask, I don't have any idea what I'm doing.

Alright, just kidding, this is actually a rewritten version of a crappy fanfiction I wrote and posted on here years ago. I couldn't take the cringe anymore so I deleted and rewrote everything. The plot you're about to read is fresh (kinda), polished (idk about this either) and actually worth your time now (well this one is a huge lie).

Also, a majority of this story, my main character will seem like an EXTREME Mary Sue. If you're Mary Sue sensitive, then you might want to turn back. I'm trying to downgrade her in latest chapters but trust me, the first few are filled with a Mary Sue vibe so please turn back if you get easily annoyed at it.

If you're still here, thanks so much! I'm glad you decided to give this a chance!

Warning though, this may be riddled with extensive plot holes and horrible ideas. I usually write these chapters when I'm procrastinating on my homework and my brain is mush. Sorry in advance, though constructive criticism is always welcome!

At the end of each chapter is usually a two-part author's note, the first part written when I finished the chapter and the second part written when I edit and actually post the chapter. Sometimes, there's actual information on the chapter and the story, but like 80% of it is rambling about my life problems. So I won't force you to read it.

The first forty chapters you're about to read are labeled as PART ONE of this story, which is the "actual" The Second Princess plot. Once you go through this, after Intermission there will be a PART TWO that will be posted in the same book, which will tell about stories after the events of PART ONE. More information about how PART TWO would be will be in the PART TWO introduction of the book after the Intermission sections.

Welcome to the very tiny family, new readers, and I hope you enjoy!

P.S. From Chapter 16 onward, most of the chapters follow the plot of the story, meaning I had to take out script from the actual game and place it in here. If you don't like that kind of stuff, fair enough, but trust me, if you stay, there's more to just the original plot.