Intermission [Q&A with Me!]

I'm really, really excited for this. I always loved reading Q&As, and I guess it always stuck with me when I grew older and developed more as a writer.

Many of these questions are questions I made up personally. I have a few submitted questions, though.

Prepare for a lot of dramatic talking.

Let's head on and get started!

...

What is your heritage?

I'm pure Vietnamese through my parents (or at least that's what I think).

Can you tell me any fun facts about yourself?

- I'm fluent in Vietnamese due to speaking it at home, and have a very slight Vietnamese accent when I speak English.
- I started writing when I was fairly young, about eight or nine, I think. I had a really bad laptop back then, so some stories in there are lost forever when I couldn't turn it on for some reason. Others are actually on the computer that I'm writing right now, in a folder labeled, "Cringy Writing".
- I'm an only child, and no, I'm not spoiled.
- The first story I ever typed up on a computer, I believe, was a Percy Jackson fanfiction that I have now deleted.
- I was a huge bi- er, jerk when I was younger, pretty much a brat who though the world revolved around her. Until I was in eight grade, I'm pretty sure everyone low key hated me.
- I suck at drawing (proven by some portraits of Diana I had drawn and posted when I wrote The Sorcerer Princess).
- I was born in Vietnam.
- My friends tell me that I make a really good therapist.
- The best friend in all the cliche bad boy and good girl books that I read, the one that's always crazy and wouldn't hesitate to kick someone's ass if they hurt their best friend...that's me.
- I've never watched Spongebob or tried pie, Starbucks, or hot pockets. There's also a lot more stuff that I haven't done that most people judge me for, but it can go on and on. I live a sad life, okay?

Do you share any of your stories with any of your friends?

Although I told a few of my friends about them, I never actually let them read any of my fanfictions, especially this one, because I'm super insecure about my writing. One friend even got to the point where they had to beg me, but I still refused.

As for original stories, only my best friend had read through them, mainly because she writes a joint story to it. One of my newer high school friends does know what my Wattpad account is, but I, being the self preserved person I am, got her to back off and not read it. Regardless, she respects my decision, and one day if a story is perfect, polished, and my confidence is high (no possibility of this happening EVER), then I'll perhaps show one or two of them to let them read.

When and how did you start to get into Fire Emblem?

I got into it about...three years ago, to be exact? I don't exactly remember when it happened, but I'll try to recap it as much as possible.

My then 16 year old cousin had given me his Wii version of Super Smash Bros Brawl. After playing it, I began to get a bit bored of it, so I went on Youtube and decided to watch a couple of playthroughs of Super Smash Bros 4.

I was curious of where some of the characters had come from, so I began to search them up, which led me to get introduced to plenty of games, like Kid Icarus or Legend of Zelda (I lived a sad life, so my eleven year old self didn't know about them until now).

Eventually, I searched up Lucina's name on Youtube (without knowing Robin was also linked to the same domain as her) and got different videos, consisting of Lucina's Judgement or her revelation to Chrom. The first video I watched of Fire Emblem was a video of Lucina's Judgement, the version of where Male Robin was her husband.