Intermission [Fun Facts/Deleted Scenes]

I just realized that Intermission probably isn't as fun as I make it sound like. Oh well, we're already here, so I guess we'll do it!

PLEASE READ MY AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END - IMPORTANT!

...

1. I spent a long time debating whether to kill off Diana or not.

Eventually I did, because I like drama.

2. I surprised myself by deciding that Margaret was going to be the only person to recognize Diana.

I had never planned to bring back any of the suitors, but Margaret seemed too good of a character to pass on. After I had thought of the whole plot and ending for Part One, I was like, okay, who am I going to make remember Diana? Weirdly, Margaret popped up straight in my head.

3. Whenever I felt myself get off track on writing the story, I'd turn on ID (Purpose) on full blast.

I even did it while I was doing my homework. Regardless, it worked.

4. There wasn't supposed to be a Part Two.

I originally wanted the story to end after Robin's return and leave it there. Diana would have been alive, etc etc. However, my imagination and creativity goes everywhere, so I decided to further the plot and add more stories, dividing them up into "arcs". Sooner or later, I felt like that would have gotten the original story off track, and not wanting to make a sequel (because I'm a lazy ass) I decided to divide the actual plot and the stories after into Part One and Part Two.

5. I didn't think I'd get this far on writing this story.

I get easily bored and distracted when I'm doing something, so I usually ditch stories I lose interest in. But for some reason I couldn't stop writing this book.

6. There was supposed to be another chapter, where Lucina, Morgan, and Diana are tossed into an Outrealm.

It was pretty unrealistic (at least during that time period), so after I realized that when I was halfway through the chapter, I deleted it and carried on with the plot. The Outrealm I dropped them in originally was a world where Male Robin had married Tharja.

7. I'd add more chapters to Robin's disappearance if I could.

Unfortunately for me, I got writer's block.

8. GODDAMMIT, I WANT SO BAD TO CHANGE DIANA'S MOTIVES FOR MOVING INTO THE PALACE WITH ROBIN AND CHROM.

Christ, even though it made sense, it was really weak and it still is.

9. In Chapter 10, Lucy and Cecelia's dialogue was switched around.

Meaning that Lucy was the one who stormed in first, and snapped at Margaret while Cecelia stood wide eyes. Through editing that chapter, I realized that it would have been unrealistic of Lucy's character since I had written her as timid and shy, while Cecelia was the hothead, so I decided to switch it.

10. I kind of wanted to add more scenes with the Shepherds in.

That was my main regret while I was writing this, but since this story is Chrobin/Diana centered, I couldn't fit all of them in.

11. The average words in each chapter were 3,600.

Ho...

12. The most amount of words I have written for a chapter in this was over 6,500.

...ly...

13. A chapter that I posted made the story jump up from 3.4K to 3.6K.

..shit.