Pandemonium - Part One

I don't own Fire Emblem.

A little OOC in this one, prior warning. I just found it funny to write. Borderline crack!style in characters today XD

Also, I decided to split up this one shot into a two shot because it got super lengthy and I didn't want it to be that long. The next part will be uploaded next week!

...

In which Diana lets herself get kidnapped by a foreign kingdom, and all hell breaks loose for both Ylisse and the supposed enemy. On the other hand, the future children are making bets, and Lucina is just wondering why history is repeating itself.

...

She knew she should have taken the other path.

In her defense, the path she had been taking on the way home from an ambassadorial trip to Ferox was always known to be safe. Bandit free, less known situations of death surrounding that area, and the casual path to go through between Ylisse and Ferox. It was a perfectly safe and quick path, according to many who had ridden it before. Diana even had already, both alone and with her family.

Well, it wasn't safe now, since warriors clothed in black were ambushing her party.

Or it might have been the fact that her luck wasn't working that day. Instead of going down a much more faster road, one that would cut their trip short by a day, she instead chose the normal three day trip back to Ylisse, to "keep it classic".

Yeah, well, she was never going to "keep it classic" ever again.

"If I ever make decisions on what path we're going on again," Diana muttered, "someone stop me immediately."

Consternation rushed through her veins as she kicked away the assassins, or so she assumed they were. Magic spun in her hands, and she struggled to drive all of them away.

But they kept coming. 

Gods, they were endless.

They had drove back all of her soldiers, overwhelming them and pushing them to the brink of death. So she was left alone to battle them, and prayed that some of the Ylissean soldiers had managed to escape.

It wasn't until the skirmish had driven her back to the side when she saw it out of the corner of her eye.

Warriors, with long, silver staffs, branded with a small red and black X at the very top. The familiar signal immediately pissed Diana off.

Anti-magic staff wielders.

Diana stared at them, feeling irritation build up in her. "Are you kidding me?! Do you have to be this extra?!"

She could already feel the magic abilities in her just slowly seeping away, so she quickly grabbed a discarded sword on the ground and raised it up.

"Will you give up, sorceress?" One of them snarled. "We have your weakness! It is hopeless for you!"

"Oh really?" Diana drawled. "Just because I don't have my magic doesn't mean that I can't fight with a sword. Do you really want to try me?"

"Are you a meretricious fool? All of your allies are gone!" Another yelled out, one of the anti-magic staff warriors. "You are alone! Hopeless! Hand over your freedom!"

Diana's eyes narrowed. "And to whom do I dare hand my freedom to? Surely the best person to keep best interests in mind are those that are concerned in it."

Growling, the assassin leaped, and another skirmish ensued. Diana fought back, fought as hard as she could, but even she wasn't able to handle all of the growing numbers of enemies. Eventually she was pushed back and immediately surrounded, swords and staffs surrounding her.